A/N

Hi everyone! It's been a while... my bad T-T

I was getting back into Demon Slayer again since the Red Light District Arc came onto Netflix in my country and I will definitely reread the manga when I can. While watching the fight scenes, I couldn't help but think "How would Fujiko fit into this?". And what better way to do that than to write about it?

Before we get too excited, I want to say that I am in my last year of high school, meaning that I won't be able to do as much as I did before. When this story first came out, I was what would be considered a "freshman" in America. Time flies so much! I also want to know if people are still interested in reading this story still and I won't update unless I still had readers since it is a lot of work. One of the reasons I had for picking this book back up was because I was looking at the comments when rereading my story (yes I read my own fanfiction, I was really bored and didn't remember a lot of it) and it made me so happy to see all your responses.

Another thing (last thing I promise!) is that if I were to continue updating, I will be rewriting a few of the chapters, along with editing the whole story since there were a lot of spelling errors and parts I do not like. So Fujiko's character will have a few changes. Nothing drastic I promise! I just want to show her character in a different way that I think would suit the story better.

Anyways! That was all I had to say. I hope people will see this. I also have this story on Quotev in where there are more chapters. The same message has been put on there as well. 

Bye, everyone, I am really thankful to have created this story and been a part of so many of your lives. Even if this story doesn't continue, I am glad to have written it. I wrote it when the pandemic started and it definitely saved me. I was going through a tough time and Demon Slayer and its fandom was a highlight for me. So, I hope for the best for all of you. Bye!