九 Temari demon and Arrow demon

"You were right, Yahaba! A building just appeared out of nowhere!" The temari demon said, amused at the sight of the house.

"The handiwork of a Blood Demon Arts wielder adept at hiding objects. And is the demon hunters accompanied by a demon? What's going on here?" Yahaba said, the eye on his palm moving about.

"Isn't this fun?" she was bouncing the ball up and down in anticipation. Yahaba stuck his palm out signaling the demon to slow down, "Still, I have to say, Susamaru. Your way of doing things is so immature. So careless. You splattered me! You splattered my kimono with dust!"

"Oh stop whining! We found them right away thanks to my temari, so who cares? And now we can have tons of fun!" she yelled, throwing the decadent balls at the house, destroying the wood with it's powerful impacts.

"You've gone and splatter me again!"

"You're so uptight. Your kimono isn't the least bit soiled. And besides..." she said, looking at the dent to see Tanjiro holding his sisters in his arms protectively as the dust settled. "Found 'em! Found'em!"

'A Temari? Did she cause that much damage with a ball of silk?' I watched at the intruding demons standing before us.

'Is she one of Kibutsuji's minions?' Yushiro thought as he held Tamayo in his arm. Susamaru giggled before throwing the temari ball again, the balls doubling and going in all directions. Nii-san held us tighter in his arms, I felt nee-chan grip my arm. I looked over to Yushiro getting up to protect Tamayo only for the ball to stop and change directions and destroying his head.

"Yushiro-kun/Yushiro-san!" Nii-san and I yelled, me trying to get up only to be held back by nee-chan's grip. Tamayo caught Yushiro's headless body, holding him close to her chest.

"Dammit! Nezuko! Take the lady sleeping in the backroom somewhere safe outside!" nii-san said, all of us standing as Nezuko nodded. I unconsciously held the hilt of my sword, I was about to move until I heard Miss Tamayo call out to us,

"It's too dangerous to go outside! We have a basement, so take her there!"

"Okay! Nezuko!"

Nezuko let out a 'mmh' of understanding and ran into the house to retrieve the woman. The temari demon put a hand to her mouth and giggled, "That's one down!"

'She has a different aura than any of the demon's I've met. She's stronger than the swamp demon and definitely stronger than the ones at the Final Selection... it's heavier. I can feel ut weighing down,' I thought, pulling my sword out, watching her catch the balls with ease. There's something wrong with the balls, I can almost feel it. I know if I'm going to find what I have to focus more but I don't know if I'm going to be able to spare the attention. No, you have too, just calm your nerves, you can do it Fujiko... just clear your mind and you can beat them...

The demon bounced the balls in her hands, a playful smirk never leaving her face. "The demon hunter wearing Hanafuda-like earrings... and the girl with the hemp-leaf pattern haori... that's you two isn't it?"

'They're targeting us? Then I'm going to assume that the poison worked or he wouldn't have wasted the time or power to find me. To what extent did the poison?' I thought, looking at the balls.

"Miss Tamayo! Please find a place to hide! We're the oned those demons are after!" I yelled, looking ahead.

"Tanjiro, Fujiko I want you to fight without worrying about us. We'll be fine without your protection. We are demons after all," she said, looking us in the eyes with the last part. I only nodded and looked ahead at the tamari demon, feeling another presence nearby.