Your friends but he admits that he likes you

Harry: I lay on the couch next to Harry flipping absently through the channels. "You know " Harry said breaking the silence " I never really like Jamie." I turned to glare at him "What's that supposed to mean ?" I asked. Jamie was my ex-boyfriend and even though we had broken up I still didn't like people talking bad about him. Harry shrugged "Just a random thought. I mean I just never really thought he was a nice guy, didn't really care about you. I would treat you better then him." I looked at him questioningly. He just grinned "I mean, that is if you would go out with me ?" I laughed "Are you asking me out ?" He nodded "Yeah ...I guess I am." I smiled nodding " I would love that." I said. Harry smiled and wrapped his arm around me " You know I think I was just jealous of you two."

Niall: I poked at the food on my plate to full to eat anymore. "That was amazing " Niall sighed leaning back in his seat. "Thanks for taking me here." I grinned taking a sip of my drink " And for paying " I added. Niall laughed " See that's why your such a good friend" The waiter came up to the table handing me the check. " I just wanted to let you guys know that you two make a really cute couple." she said smiling. " I blushed furiously my head cast down. " Um....ah...no." Niall stammered. "We're just friends." I said politely silently willing myself to stop blushing. She eyed us doubtfully "Sorry, I just assumed." She too the check back and went to go ring up my card. "Well that was weird." I said trying to break the tension."Was it ?" Niall asked inhaling suddenly " I mean would it be so weird for us to be going out ?" I fiddled with my napkin not making eye contact. " I guess what I'm trying to say is that I like you (Y/N). My head snapped up "What ? Really ?" Niall nodded shyly " Yeah I really do. I have for a while." I grinned " I guess I have too, I just never knew how to tell you though." NIall smiled and reached across the table so his hands were holding mine "Does that mean this was a date then ?" he laughed.

Zayn: Bzz. Bzz. Bzz. I rolled over fumbling for my phone. "Hello ?" I asked sleepily. "(Y/N) ? Hey it's Zayn." I sighed and sat up "You know it's the middle of the night right ?" He chuckled "Sorry, couldn't sleep , so I started thinking and realized that I have something I have tell you. " I settled against the pillows listening " And this couldn't wait till morning ?" He sighed "No... I have to do this now .or . or else I might not be brave enough to do it later."He took another deep breath " I'm in love with you (Y/N). I know you think of me as just a friend but to me your more then that. Please tell me you feel the same way." I ran my fingers through my hair processing what he had said. It was so much to take in. Zayn was one of my best friends and I didn't want to risk our friendship if our relationship ended badly. But I really liked him too. I wanted to be with him, like in a relationship. I wanted to be his girlfriend."I do." I said quietly. I could hear him sigh in relief and then start to laugh " I guess I can go to sleep then knowing that you feel the same way."

Louis: Cameras flashed and voices called out as we made our way through the crowd to the waiting car. "Louis ! " the paparazzi yelled "Over here !" "Who is she ? "Louis is she your girlfriend ?" He ignored them and wrapped his arm around me protectively shielding from them. I slid into the car Louis close behind me."Are you okay ?" he asked. I nodded pulling the seat belt around me. "Yeah....it's just weird you know them think I was your girlfriend." He shrugged " I guess so...I didn't really mind to be honest." I glanced at him curiously trying to figure out what he ment. "Are you saying that you like me ?" He just shook his head and spent the rest of the ride in silence intently staring at the road ahead of him. The car pulled up in front of my apartment building and I started to get out. "Wait " Louis said and suddenly leaned over cupping my face in his hands and kissed me. I pulled back startled " I lied " Louis said not giving me a chance to repsond. " I really like you, actually more like I am in love with you. I have been since the day I met you. I blushed and pushed my hair away from my face to stunned to speak. "(Y/N) ?" Louis asked. I took a deep breath " I like you too." I said quietly " I guess I've always wanted to be more then friends." Louis didn't reply but instead just smiled and pulled me into a kiss. I kissed him back softly not worried about a thing because for once it felt right.

Liam: Liam opened the door of the cab extending his hand to me. I grabbed it pulled myself out of the cab and began the walk to my front door. " That was so much fun." I said fumbling for my keys." We definitely need to do that again." I turned and began to unlock my door. " Yeah it was" Liam said running his hand through his hair. " Maybe next time it can be a date ?" I spun around to face him. " What ?" I exclaimed. Liam grinned sheepishly " I was wondering if maybe you would want to go out on with me ?" He shoved his hands in his pockets waiting for my response. I grinned " I would love too." I said.