His Ex Gets In Contact With Him

ZAYN: Zayn was sitting on the couch playing on his phone when suddenly a message from one of his ex's appeared. He glanced over at you to see you scrolling through something on your laptop and he opened it. Hey Zayn! I've been missing you so much. Can you come meet me for some coffee? Xx. He paused and looked over at you, he knew he didn't want anything to happen between him and his ex. He had the most perfect girl in the world sitting beside him, but after all things had ended really bad with her and he wanted to see how she was. He got up and grabbed his jacket, and you looked over at him, "Where are you going?" you asked, raising an eyebrow at his sudden burst of energy. "Oh, I'm just going to get us some coffee... I'll be back soon." He said, giving you a kiss and disappearing out the door before you could say anything. You sighed and leaned back into the couch, shaking your head as you thought of how weird that was. Zayn was nearly at the coffee shop and he could see his ex sitting at one of the tables outside. He took another step forward but stopped, feeling his heart sink as he thought about you. "What am I doing?" he asked himself, quickly turning around. He could hear her calling his name but he didn't care, he just wanted to get back to you. You were finally bored online and had flipped on the TV, but you paused when you heard Zayn rush in and stop dead in his tracks when he was in front of you. "Zayn, are you okay?" You asked, worried something might have happened on his way to the store. "[Y/N]... I went to go meet up with my ex... I am so sorry. I never made it there, when I saw her I realized how wrong it was and I instantly came back. Boo, I'm so sorry." He said, almost out of breath. You paused, feeling a small tinge of pain as you thought about him going to meet his ex, but he had come back... back to you. You smiled lightly at him and placed you hand on his cheek, "It's okay, I'm not mad at you. I love you Zayn... thank you for telling me." You said softly. HE leaned down and crashed his lips onto yours and you kissed him back just as lovingly.

LOUIS: You sat at home nervously knowing that Louis was meeting up with his ex today, he had told you all about it when she had originally asked and he said he would only go if it was okay with you. You didn't want him to think you didn't trust him so you agreed, knowing that you really just didn't trust her. You decided on calling your best friend to talk to her about it as he was still gone, you two had been talking for quite sometime when you heard Louis come through the doorway, laughing. You frowned as you thought of how good of a time he must have had, and you told your friend you had to go. You hung up just as he walked in the room and he smiled at you, "[Y/N], you will never guess what happened!" He exclaimed, watching as you nodded for him to continue. "She said that she didn't think you were good enough for me, and that she and I should get back together. She tried saying that she missed my touch... disgusting." Louis laughed. You paused when you realized he wasn't laughing about the great time he had with her, but more so at her. "So you don't... like her again?" You asked softly, dropping your gaze. "Of course not!" Louis yelled loudly, he saw your sad expression and sat down beside you and pulled you close to him. "How can I love someone else, when I've got you? You're all I want, and all I'll ever need." He said softly. You smiled up at him and he leaned down pressing a soft kiss to your lips. He pulled away and smiled, "So, do you want to hear about how she made a fool of herself?" He asked, winking at you. You laughed as you shook your head at him, but agreed, listening to him as he told you everything that happened.

LIAM: Liam was scrolling though his tweets when he paused, seeing one from his ex asking him to meet her. He called your name and waited for you to enter the room, "[Y/N], my ex just asked me if I can go meet up with her. Would that be alright? I just want to ask her about some things... if not I completely understand." Liam said seriously. You knew that you could trust him and you nodded lightly. He quickly fired back a tweet, trying to make it as emotionless as possible so rumours wouldn't start and he got up, giving you a light kiss before he headed out the door. You sighed, going back to the bathroom to finish your hair and you impatiently waited for him to return. You had been waiting for awhile and had actually got some housework done when you heard the door. You stopped dusting and headed over to where Liam was kicking off his shoes, "So... how did it go?" You asked, looking him up and down quickly to see if anything was different. "It went okay, I mean I got a few things answered... apparently she broke up with me because I was too nice. I didn't even know that was a thing... don't people like it when others are nice to them?" Liam asked, clearly frazzled. "I think that you are perfect," you said softly, watching as he slowly looked over at you. "I'm sorry, I must be acting so rude right now." Liam said, walking over to you and wrapping his arms around your waist as you wrapped yours around his shoulders, "I have the most amazing girl in my arms right now and I'm ranting off about someone who doesn't like people who are too nice." You smiled as he leaned down placing a kiss on your forehead. "I love you," Was all you said in response and he grinned, "I love you, too." He said and placed his lips onto yours.

HARRY: You had just got home and you had picked you and Harry up something to drink on the way back from work. You wanted to surprise him with a treat but when you walked in you couldn't find him. You placed the drinks down on the table and headed up to your shared bedroom with him. When you opened the door you paused watching as Harry placed a few more things in a box and turned to look at you, "Oh, hey babe!" he said happily, picking up the box and heading over to you. "What are you doing?" you asked, eyeing the things in the box. There were a few girl clothing items that were yours, and bracelets and other things like that. "These are things that belonged to my ex girlfriend, I had them in a junk box but I figured I should put them in a box that doesn't say 'junk' on it if I'm going to be returning them." He said, eyeing you to see your expression. Your eyebrows shot up and you nodded slowly, "Well... I got you a coffee for when you get home then." You said sadly and looked up at him. HE leaned down and pushed his lips to yours, rougher than you had expected. He pulled away slowly and smiled at you, "Be back soon, I love you [Y/N]." he said. You smiled and watched as he hurried out of the house. You sighed, getting changed out of your work clothes, deciding to shower. You weren't even halfway through your shower when Harry stepped into the bathroom, "Well, I'm back. The coffee tastes great." He said as he peered around the shower curtain, earning him a small splash of water. "How'd it go?" you called over the loud beating water. "Fine, I handed her all of her things, told her to have a good life and then I came home." He said proudly. "You didn't!" you said shocked, not expecting him to be so sassy. "I did." He corrected, and you could almost hear the grin on his face. You quickly finished up your shower and wrapped a towel around you, stepping out and smiling at Harry who was already pulling you into his arms and kissing you.

NIALL: Niall paused when he got a phone call from his ex, she asked him to meet him for lunch and he had accepted, not wanting to be rude. He walked into the living room where you were watching a movie on your laptop and he stood there, waiting for you to notice him. You sighed and paused your move and looked over at him, "Can I help you?" you asked, raising an eyebrow at him. "Yeah... my ex just asked me to go out for lunch with her, and... I want you to come." Niall said, watching as your raised your eyebrows. "Are you sure that's a good idea?" You asked, looking Niall straight in the eyes to see if he was being serious. Niall nodded and you felt yourself grow more and more nervous, "I don't know... maybe I should just stay here." You said, turning back to your movie. "No, come on [Y/N]! I want you there. I won't go if you aren't coming." He said, finalizing the situation. You sighed and put the laptop down and pushed yourself up off the couch. You turned to Niall and left him with one warning, "If things get insanely awkward... we're leaving." You said, and he smiled happily, grabbing your hand as you two headed out for lunch. When you met up with her, her jaw dropped when she saw you. She stood up from the table she was sitting at and walked up to both of you, "I'm sorry... I didn't realize he had moved on. Maybe we can do this again... later. Or not, okay bye." She said, fumbling over her words as she quickly pushed past both of you. "Nice meeting you," You said after her and shot a glare over at Niall. He just smiled and leaned down, placing a kiss on your lips, "No use letting the table go to waste, we may as well just have some lunch." He said, pulling you over to where his ex previously sat and the two of you enjoyed lunch... alone.