He breaks up with you when you're pregnant (2/2)

Zayn: The next few months after the break up were spent listening to the voicemails and reading the texts Zayn sent you apologizing about how he was a drunk mess and didn't mean what he meant, but you ignored all of them, no matter how heart sick you were. You got your old flat back and decided you would keep the baby, even though you had no Zayn to help take care of it. When the baby finally came and you had a beautiful baby girl named London Erica Y/L/N and somehow you were able to keep her from the paparazzi and three months later, you realized it had been exactly one year since Zayn broke up with you. You sit on the couch and hold your baby in your arms while she sleeps until you hear a knock on the door. You hold her with one arm and open your door and see your ex boyfriend standing there with a rose. "Hi, Y/N," Zayn says awkwardly. "Hi Zayn," you say. "Do you need something?" "Um, no. I just realized that it's been exactly a year since we, uh, broke up." "Yeah," you say sharply. "Exactly a year since you broke my heart and left me with your baby." Tears are threatening to spill but your refuse to let them. "M-my baby? You were pregnant?" Zayn asks in disbelief. "Yep. That was what I was going to tell you when you sobered up, but then you accused me of bitching at you all of the time," you spit out with poison in your words. "Did you keep it?" Zayn asks with almost a hopeful tone in it, as if he wanted to see his child. Your tone and face softens a bit. "Yeah, you wanna see her?" "Yeah, that would be nice," he tells you. You put your sleeping baby gently in his arms. "Her name is London Erica," you inform Zayn. "She's beautiful," he says quietly but looks up with a determined look in his eyes. "Y/N, I miss you so much. You were, no, you are my everything and I can't believe I would tell you all those things I said a year ago. Please, can we get back together? I'll take care of you and our new addition, and I love both of you so much." Your tears finally spill and you nod, throwing yourself in his arms, careful not to wake your daughter. You inhale his scent and he quietly says, "I missed you so much."

Harry: You never quite move on after Harry, but you put your pain behind you. Eleanor moved in with Louis and let you have her flat since you didn't have one after Harry kicked you out. Your belly swelled and magazines got ahold of the fact and put everywhere how you were pregnant with a mystery man's baby and Harry believed it, saying that it could never be his. You finally had a perfect daughter and no matter how much it hurt, you had to name her what Harry and you always wanted to name your first daughter, Darcy Ann Y/L/N. On her first birthday you bring her to a cafe that you and Harry used to go to all the time. "You daddy and I used to go here a lot, Darcy," you coo to her. "Daddy probably doesn't come here, but isn't it pretty?" She giggles and you hear a slow, deep voice say, "I do still come here." Your spine automatically straightens but you don't turn around. "H-harry?" you ask. He comes around to the front of the table and takes the seat in front of you. "Hi Y/N." "Harry, what are you doing here?" His green eyes bore into yours. "I came to see you." His eyes finally drift down to his daughter's identical ones. "So, who's the father?" he asks casually as if the fight never happened. "You are," you tell him carefully. He looks stricken. "Mine?" You nod. "You never cheated on me, did you?" he asks. You shake your head. "I am such an idiot for ever letting you go," Harry says. "You could do way better than me. Well, you can anyway." You don't break his gaze. "No, Y/N, you could do much better than me," he tells you. "Y/N, please, I don't want any other girl. Just give me a second chance. I want to be a part of you and our daughter's life." You look at her and smile when you look back up at Harry. "Want to know her name?" you ask. "Sure." "Darcy Ann Styles." He grins and grabs your hand, never letting it go until the two of you get home.

Louis: You're in the grocery store getting some food for you and your son, Tommy, when a headline on a magazine catches your attention: One Direction Band Member Louis Tomlinson Breaks Up with Eleanor Calder. You look at it with a smirk and bitter type of joy before buying your food and driving back to your flat. You walk inside before seeing someone sitting on your couch, twiddling their thumbs. You're frozen in place with fright until you hear the familiar voice of your ex boyfriend from the figure. "Y/N, it's okay. It's just me," he says. "How did you get in here?" you whisper-yell not wanting to wake up Tommy. He holds up a jangly key ring. "Still have the spare key, love," he says cheekily. You roll your eyes. "What do you want?" you ask, annoyed. "Y/N, I love you so much. I still do, that's why I broke up with Eleanor," he says uncharacteristically serious. "Louis, I'm sorry, but you broke up with me when I needed you most. I was pregnant Louis. I needed support, but I had nothing but Tommy and a broken heart." He looks astonished. "You... you were pregnant?!" "Yes. I was. And you cheated on your pregnant girlfriend and cast her in the streets for her best friend," you say, eyes narrowed. "I'm so sorry, if only I knew," Louis whispers. Apparently the two of you were being too loud because 3 year old Tommy walks out of his room in his footy pajamas. "Momma? Who is he?" he says, pointing to Louis. "I'm Lou-" Louis starts, but you interrupt him. "This is your daddy, Tommy," you coo. His face erupts into a smile. "I didn't know I had a daddy!" he says with joy before running into Lou's legs, hugging them. Louis looks down at him with so much love, you knew that he wouldn't hurt you again. You walked over to him and kissed him. "I guess we're a family then, eh?" Lou says smiling at you.

Liam: You had taken the cab to your best friend's house and stayed there for the nine months of your pregnancy. You were making breakfast for her as you usually do until you felt a sharp pain in your stomach. You ignored it, figuring the baby was kicking until it happened again and you knew that you needed to get to the hospital. "Y/BFF/N! We need to go to the hospital! Now!" you said. She rushed downstairs, grabbing the keys to her car, and helping you inside. "Okay, just breathe, Y/N. Just like we practiced," she tells you, glancing at you from the driver's seat. "Hey, give me your phone," Y/BFF/N says. You look at her confused, but grab it from your pocket and hand it to her. She unlocks it and goes through your contacts at a red light and clicks one. You wonder who she's calling until you hear, "Hey, Liam. It's Y/BFF/N," she says into the phone. "Don't call Liam!" you try to tell her but she cuts you off. "Yeah, she's going into labor, and she needs you at the hospital!" Her voice is getting frustrated and loud. "Yes! She was pregnant!" Pause. "She was going to tell you until you told her you loved Danielle!" Pause again. "I know the two of you broke up! I work for a pop culture magazine, remember?" One more pause. "Just, please, be there for Y/N. She really needs you to be there." She hangs up and tosses your phone into your lap. "You called Liam?!" you yell, ignoring your labor pains. "He said he may or may not be here," she informs you regretfully. You try not to let how hurt you are and just say, "Okay." and the two of you shortly arrive at the hospital. You're immediately escorted into a room and the doctors are hooking you up to machines and trying to help you with the procedure, but all you can think about is Liam. "Okay, push!" the doctor tells you, and you try but still can't get your mind off your ex boyfriend. A hand covers yours. "Just push baby," a sweet, deep voice tells you. The delivery goes through smoothly with Liam by your side and the two of you soon have a new boy and a new relationship.

Niall: "Okay, Camille, let's go see Daddy," you say to your two year old daughter. She toddles over to you and you pick her up before strapping her into her car seat and taking a deep breath of courage before starting the car. You didn't even know if Niall would be home and you kind of hoped he wouldn't be. You drove to Niall's flat and finally knocked on the door with your daughter still holding your hand. After a second, the door opening, revealing a very gorgeous Niall. "Hi Niall," you say quietly. "Do you need something?" he asks prissily. "I wanted to drop by," you say, not wanting to drop the bombshell on him quite yet. "Don't you have some boyfriend to go to? Like the one on that front cover of that magazine?" he asks. "Niall," you say steadily. "That was my cousin, Andy. He was dropping by because he had a meeting in London and he wanted to say hi." "That was your... cousin?" "Yep." There's an awkward silence before Camille tugs on your skirt making you look down. "I don't think I like Daddy very much. He doesn't like me," she whimpers. "Daddy?" Niall says curiously. "Yup. You're certainly the only person I've done it with in the past two years and definitely when we were going out," you say. He kneels down and looks Camille in the eyes. "What's your name princess?" She turns to you as if she wants your permission to say something. You nod. "Camille Marie Horan," she says proudly. You blush. "I wanted her to have her dad's last name," you admit sheepishly. "How about I change yours?" Niall says with a cheeky smile. "I would like that," you say before throwing yourself in his arms.