He Finds You Through Your Youtube Channel...

Zayn: "Serious? Watching her videos AGAIN?" Niall rolls his eyes and plops next to Zayn and Zayn's laptop. Zayn blushes and shrugs. "But she's gorgeous and interesting and funny..." Zayn sighs, watching you demonstrate how to do a smokey eye. He couldn't care less about any of your make up tutorials, but his sister Doniya had mentioned your channel, saying how she loved doing your make up looks and he'd looked you up. He's seen almost every video, falling in love with your personality and your looks and your voice. "Just fucking go for it! Ask her out already!" Niall exclaims. Zayn watches your video as you put on mascara, showing a close up of your eye. "Wow...look at her eyes..." Zayn says, smiling. "Seriously, Zayn. Ask her OUT. Worst that could happen, she says no. Just stop creeping her channel and doooo it," Niall whines, cajoling his friend into finally making his move. "Fine. Fine. She has a twitter...what should I say?" Zayn's hands hover above the keys, unsure of what to tweet you. You aren't following him, so this tweet is for you AND the public to see. Zayn finally decides on something simple. "Saw your YouTube channel...amazing! Maybe we could hang out sometime? :) xx" Niall htis 'SEND' before Zayn could back out. "NIALL! Now it's potentially public REJECTION!" Zayn exclaims. Minutes later, you've replied and followed Zayn. "Wow! Can't believe a star like you has seen MY stuff! Would love to! :) xx" You've also sent him a DM with your number. "Toooold you," Niall sings, skipping away happily.

Louis: "Hey, Lou. You seen these parody videos?" Liam waves Louis over and turns his laptop towards him. "They're real funny. Paul told me about them. This girl and her friends make all these spoofs of television shows and stuff. They did one of us on iCarly. It's hilarious," Liam says happily. "Yeah?" Louis plops down on the couch, suddenly interested. He's in hysterics at the first video and he pushes Liam into watching another and another and another. After the sixth video, a girl has caught his eye, and it's not the star of the channel. "Who's that one? The one in the background of most of the videos? With the smaller roles and the pretty smile," Louis asks Liam, pointing to you on the screen. "Her? Umm..." he scrolls down and reads the credits. "(Y/N). It has her e-mail here, too." Liam reads. "Why? You have a cruuuush on her?" Louis' cheeks turn pink and he nods. "Well, I don't quite know her, but she's gorgeous and funny and I'd quite like to know her..." Louis trails off, watching another video. "E-mail her. You can use my laptop," Liam hands his laptop to Louis and smiles encouragingly. Louis thinks for a moment, then begins to type.

Liam: "This girl is so talented..." Liam mumbles. Fans had been tweeting him a video of your cover of Everything About You. You'd taken the upbeat pop song and made it into a slower ballad for the piano. Harry and Zayn nod, watching you, clearly impressed. "Wow, look at how she hits those notes..." Liam mumbles. "And look at her eyes, they're so pretty...and how she plays piano..." Once the song is over he clicks on another cover of yours, your own version of One Thing. "Wow, she sings it better than we do...." Liam says, keeping his eyes glued on the screen. "Christ, Liam! You obviously want to get in her pants, go for it!" Harry laughs, patting his friend's shoulder. Liam's face turns red. "No! That's so cheeky, Harry. She just...she's gorgeous and talented and...I should definitely try to get in touch...I have to meet this girl. (Y/N) her name is, right?" He looks through your YouTube channel and finds you've posted a number for 'business inquiries'. Liam dials the number and you pick up. Business inquiries was actually your cell phone, but no one had to know that. You weren't exactly signed or anything yet. "(Y/N)? This is Liam...Payne...I just wanted to say...you're absolutely...amazing. I saw your covers...would you want to...get coffee sometime?" he says nervously into the phone. "Ha-ha. Very funny. Who is this really?" you say into the phone. This is not a funny joke. "No! No! It's Liam! Here! If I prove it, will you go for coffee with me?" You breathe through your nose and agree. "Okay. Deal. If this is really you, tweet a picture of your foot, right now," you say. He laughs. "My foot?" You laugh too. "Yes. Your foot." Two minutes later, Liam's foot is on twitter and you've got a coffee date planned for two.

Niall: "Have you seen the review of our album this girl posted?" Zayn asks Niall and the boys, calling them over to the computer. Buzz had been all over about your review. Your YouTube channel review music, movies, videos and all kinds of things, and One Direction's latest album was your latest video. "No. Play it!" Liam says, standing with the other boys, crowding around the screen. "Ooooh, she's pretty," Niall says suddenly. Not realizing he'd said it out loud. "This CD...just...wow." you say in the video. You hold up the CD. "If I had to be a CD, I would want to be this CD. Let's see. I'll start with the CONs. Biggest, absolute biggest con..." Niall's eyes light up, he thinks you're absolutely stunning and couldn't care less what you've got to say, even if it's mean. He's already started crushing on you. Hard. "Biggest problem is the fact that Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson have like NO solos. Now, Harry and Liam and Zayn, totally talented. Adorable. Awesome, yeah. But Louis and Niall...Especially Niall. Can I just say, I'm a sucker for Irish accents? His part in Moments...my soul died. He needs more solos, absolutely!" you say. Niall's face lights up. All he heard was you're a sucker for Irish accents, you loved his part in moments and you think he's super talented. "Niall, this girl totally wants in your pants," Louis laughs, nudging his friends shoulder. "Ha! You think she'd like..go on a date with me? She's absolutely...stunning..." he trails off. The other boys whistle, teasing their friend's new crush. "She'd do way more than date you, I think!" Harry shouts, after listening to you gush over his voice some more. "Hey! I'm not like that," Niall says. "But, should I like...make a video response or something, like..asking her out? Do you think it would work?" Liam nods encouragingly. "Go for it, Nialler! I think she'd absolutely say yes."

Harry: "Apparently, Harry, this girl (Y/N) who has a rant channel , super famous on YouTube...." Niall clicks to your channel on his laptop. "Apparently she did a whole rant about you." Harry walks over, intrigued. "Yeah? What about me?" Niall reads the text Sean had sent him about the video and laughs. "All about your hair." Harry laughs and encourages Niall to put on the video. Millions of views already! Before the video even begins, Harry's caught up in it. "She is extremely, very, very beautiful," he mumbles. Niall raises an eyebrow and hits play. Harry and Niall watch the video, Harry staring at your eyes across the screen. Beautiful eyes, he thinks. "So, basically, his hair looks absolutely gorgeous in one moment, then POW!" you say. "Next moment, totally ratchet. My theory," you say. "My theory is that he pays someone to rinse off his hair with soap, but sometimes this person goes on strike. Now, I'm not hating. I have bad hair days too. My hair looks like i got electrocuted sometimes, yes." Harry laughs and flips his hair, amused at your humor and honesty. "Then again, I would pay to wash his hair, despite how ratchet it could possibly be. I mean, look at those curls! The curls! I bet his hair is as soft as a baby kitten!" Once the video is over, Harry's smile is huge. He quickly signs onto twitter and has a perfect idea. He'll tweet you, then if you can match his banter, he'll ask you on a date. He doesn't doubt your banter skills for a second. "@yourtwittername Sorry my hair's been ratchet...you can wash it any time. For free, of course xx" She replies in seconds. "@Harry_Styles Oh! Honored! I'll bring the heavy duty shampoo, you bring the snacks? xx" "@yourtwittername Deal! How about we make this offical? I'll DM you the details? ;) xx" "@Harry_Styles I'd be insulted if you didn't, you ratchet curly boy, you!"