He Hits You and Realizes He is Wrong (2/2)

(Authors Note:If you want to read the first part first so you could get the point of the story you can *____* it helps alot... thank you!!!!)

Zayn: Your ex-boyfriend made regular visits to check up on you since the incident. You knew he wanted you back, but maybe you just needed a distraction from Zayn. "Can you get the door?" you shouted from the bathroom. You heard the footsteps of your ex-boyfriend as he rushed to answer the door for you. When you finished brushing your teeth, you rushed to greet your guest. At the front door, you found your ex-boyfriend and Zayn in a staring competition. You wanted to stop thinking about the incident, but hell, he looked at your ex-boyfriend the same way before he hit him. Do not hit anyone again, you prayed. Zayn's gaze travelled the length of your body and immediately noticed your suggestive attire. You were wearing your ex-boyfriend's sweater. No, babe, you wanted to shout. "This was just a bad idea," he huffed. He wanted to cry. You knew he did. "Maybe you should leave," your ex-boyfriend argued. What the hell? Do not talk to him like that. Zayn turned on his heel to leave, but you rushed to the front door and pushed aside your ex-boyfriend to find Zayn. By the time he reached his car, you rushed into his arms and collided against his chest. Your tears soaked his T-shirt, but all you wanted was to be in his arms. "I wish this never happened," you sobbed, "I wish you never hit me. This would make this so much easier." He pressed his lips to your temple and tugged your waist closer. "I know," he breathed, "but you deserve someone who is not me. Find someone and love him as much as I know you can. Treat him as well as you treated me. I love you, but coming here was a bad idea. You do not need me. If anything, I needed you, but I fucked up. Never take me back." You grabbed his jaw and kissed him before he said any more. "We just...we fell in love during the wrong time," your breath hitched. You watched as he held back his tears and slid into his car to drive somewhere far away from the pain.

Louis: You held your arm against your stomach to suppress the pain. The taxi driver eyed you from the mirror concerned. "Ma'am," he sighed, "your boyfriend appears to be following us. Would you like for me to call the police?" You shook your head as tears rolled down your cheeks. Please, Louis, let me figure this one out, you thought. You needed, not wanted, him to leave. You wanted him to turn his car around and let you gather your thoughts first. "Ma'am," the taxi driver interrupted your thoughts again, "can I tell you something? I can tell your boyfriend is in love with you. My wife, before she died, looked at me just the same. Hell, I probably looked at her the same way, too. As a man, sometimes, we just get so frustrated and riled up by women. You are all crazy sometimes." He nervously chuckled, but kept eyes with you through the mirror. "This is not an excuse for him to hit you, but he seemed overtaken by a demon within him. He did not want to hurt you. I mean, he looked like he was going to kill himself then and there when you walked away. He would take his life for you. He would never take yours. Please get the thought out of your head. He loved you, but he made a mistake. Do you under-" The tears were falling even faster as the man spoke, and you honestly could not handle the thought of Louis anymore. "Sir," you interjected, "would you please just drive me to the hospital?" When you arrived to the hospital, Louis's car abruptly stopped behind the taxi. He rushed to your seat and helped you inside. "Please just let me help you," he sobbed into the crook of your neck, "do not take me back. I do not deserve you, but please...just let me help you, love."

Liam: Your father helped you through this rough patch for the past two weeks. He made sure to remind you how beautiful you were every night and reassured you of your worth. You loved your father, but you missed Liam, even though he hit you. You would never forgive a man, who hit you. During breakfast, your father excused himself from the table to answer a knock on the door. "Is she here?" you faintly heard. His voice was gentle like the Liam you knew and loved. You slowly walked to the door and watch the interaction from behind. His eyes burned with yours immediately. He looked a mess, but he still looked like the man you fell in love with. Damn, this will be hard, you thought. "Daddy, may I talk to Liam for a little bit?" you asked. Your father sighed and raked his fingers through his peppered hair. "Just...be smart about your decisions, sweetheart," he said, "I trust you." You nodded and shut the door behind you to gain some privacy. Liam opened his mouth to apologize, but you held your palm against his chest and shook your head. "Just listen, please," you ordered. "I cannot take you back right now. No matter what you say today, I cannot take you back today. You are not the Liam I fell in love with. If you want us to work, we will have to work. I do not know how, but I am not going to move back in any time soon. I need time to just understand the situation, yeah?" He let out a breath he held in and focused his eyes on the floor instead of your face. "How can I prove to you I love you again?" he asked. "Go back in time and never hit me," you shrugged. After a long silence, you found the doorknob and closed the door behind you. You had to be strong. Hell, the both of you had to be. This was going to be one hell of a ride.

Harry: You were absolutely sick of crying. Ever since the incident with Harry, you cried every night. The thought of your death caused by your boyfriend frightened you. Every morning, you were reminded you could have died. A knock on the door interrupted your thoughts and caused you to wipe your tears away. You tugged your robe on and opened the door. Without warning, your eyes burned with his, which were unusually strained. Those eyes, you thought, the same eyes which took no mercy to physically hurt you. "Sorry," he shouted over the rain racing behind him. You shook your head and cried. You were confused and frustrated. You loved him, but he could have killed you...how could you forgive him? "What can I do to prove this will never happen again?" he asked over the rush of the rain. You fought yourself to not let him inside the house again. You shifted your feet uncomfortably and swallowed a lump in your throat. "Actually, Harry," your voice croaked, "maybe we should take a break. I still love you, but this is really hard for me. I want to forgive you, but I almost died. Sometimes I go to sleep wondering if you even loved me enough. Just...can we have a break and figure this out someway else? Maybe I need you to prove you even loved me in the beginning." His eyes widened in shock. "Are you kidding me?" he cried. Oh, no, babe, please do not cry. You wanted to wipe them away and kiss the pain away. "I loved you every second, but someone else took over me...I was wrong, but maybe we need a break. I will be ready to love you when you come around. Just give me a call, will you?" You nodded and pressed your lips to his for your last good bye. Who knows when you would ever see him again?

Niall: You tipped the bag of popcorn into a glass bowl as you heard a faint knock on the door. Please do not be Niall, you thought. After the incident from last week, you needed to be stronger than you ever had. He hit you, and nothing would change the fact. When you opened the door, you found Liam with his hands buried into his pockets. "May I come in?" he asked. You nodded and pushed your body aside to allow him entrance. Liam seemed nervous as he paced around the room in search of the right words. Silence filled the room as you waited for him to gather his thoughts. "Niall is really sorry," he blurted. You lowered your eyes to the floor and shifted your feet uncomfortably. "Sorry is not enough," you murmured. "Liam, he hit me," you added. He buried his hands in his pockets again and nodded. "I know," he said, "but just...talk to him, yeah? Let him explain everything to you." You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. What a fucking coward of a boyfriend, you thought. "If he needed to talk to me so badly, why did you come tonight and not him?" you cried. Fuck, no, do not lose strength. "Actually," Liam sighed, "Niall is in rehabilitation now. After he hit you, he realized his alcohol problem. If you are still willing to talk to him, here is the address and number of where he has been assigned." Liam handed you a plastic card and raked his fingers through his hair stressed. "For me? When will he be back?" you asked panicked. "Three months," Liam answered, "but two months if he finds the strength to work harder, and I guess where he would find that strength is in...well, you."