He Finds Out You Cut

Liam:

You were just at home, scrolling through the hurtful things that people were tweeting you. You felt as if someone was slowly slipping your heart out but you didn't want to cry. You had no idea where or who to turn to. You just headed to the bathroom and grabbed your razor. You took out the blade and just let it run against your skin. Then, the tears and the blood flowed right out. You don't know why but, even though you were getting hurt, it felt so good. It made you feel as if the emotional pain was gone. All that was left was the physical pain. The blood ran right down the sink, along with your tears. You started to feel very lightheaded. As soon as you heard the front door swing open with Liam yelling "I'm home", you fell to the ground. You woke up in a white room, surrounded by the boys talking and Liam with his head on your wrist and his tears falling on your cuts. "Oh, my god, (Y/N), you're awake" he says while sniffling and kissing at your cuts. You were to weak o do anything so you just nodded slowly. All the boys left the room, leaving you alone with Liam. "(Y/N), I don't what sent you over the edge to start such a thing but I want you to know that you don't have to cut. I'm always here for you. Please stop hurting yourself like this, It hurts me as well." he says with tears still flooding his eyes.

Niall:

When you were about 12, you were badly bullied in school. Everyone would pick on you for everything you did. You could be eating lunch by yourself and they'd come and start bullying you, from rude remarks to physical hurts. You were always shy and quiet so you never stood up for yourself, neither did anyone else. You never had anyone to turn to and you felt alone. One day, you knew you've had enough so you tried cutting and the cool steel against your skin felt so right. Ever since then, cutting has been what you turn to if anyone was ever being rude or snarky. When you grew up, people sort of stopped. That is ever since you started dating Niall. You started receiving negative comments. They were just plain mean. You didn't turn to Niall for help. You decided to turn to your old habit again. Niall never knew a thing. Neither did anyone else. That is until today; You were cooking dinner in a T-shirt, completely forgetting about your scars. Niall came from behind you and grabbed your waist while resting his head on your shoulder. You had a knife in your hand and accidentally slit your finger. Niall grabbed your wrist and ran to the sink. He felt something rough so he flipped your wrist. Your scars were revealed. He looked at you in shock, as if he was about to cry. You cupped your hands over your eyes and started quietly bawling your eyes out. You ran to your room and sat on the bed. Niall came in, still in shock. "(y/n), did I do this to you? Am I the reason for these scars?" he asked on the verge of tears. "No, No, No, of course not." "Then what's wrong? Why are you putting yourself through this pain?" "I don't know, It's just something I do when people are being rude" you say while more tears flow out of your eyes. "No, princess, please don't do this. In the end, the haters win. Don't do this to yourself." You nod quickly with the tears in your eyes. Ever since then, Niall would always keep you up and always make sure your happy. He even went with you to rehab for a little bit to make sure you never did it again. You realized that you shouldn't do this when you have someone like Niall watching over you.

Zayn:

The hate you got from Zayn's so-called "Fans" never bothered you at all. In fact, it made you feel noticed. You never ever in your life, thought that you would stoop to something like cutting but it happened. After reading hurtful things like "You don't deserve someone like Zayn, you slut", you really felt dead inside, not because it hurt, but because you knew on some level that it was true. You knew when you got Zayn, you got a star among rocks. When you hear people stating out things like this, you knew you weren't the only one thinking it. You couldn't say anything to Zayn because you thought he'd realize it's true. You had no more options but to turn to something that never even crossed your mind. You were standing in the bathroom, with the razor in one hand and the tweet in the other. Just seeing it made you feel terrible inside. You slowly put the phone down and took a hard look at yourself in the mirror. That was enough to get the tears started. With on quick motion, you swiped your wrist several times. The amount of blood streaming out was enough to drown a man. You sat down on the floor and put your bloody hands on your eyes to cover the tears. You were so caught up in the moment that you didn't even hear Zayn come in. You heard him call your name. You didn't even try to hide what you were doing, heck, you were to weak to even move. He burst the door open and saw all the blood. He started freaking out, thinking you got stabbed. "Babe, don't worry, i didn't get stabbed" you reply a little breathless with soft sobs in between words. He sat on the floor on your blood and grabbed your wrists. He took a tissue a wiped all the blood off while slowly rubbing his thumb on your wound. "(Y/N), Why did you do this to yourself?" "Because, I don't deserve someone as great as you" He grabbed your head a leaned it against his chest while you sobbed into his shirt. "Don't ever say that, If anything, I don't deserve you. Don't do this ever again, babe, please" You slowly nodded on his chest. After talking to him, you did feel better and swore you'd never cut again.

Harry:

You finally had enough. You couldn't believe that the "Harry's cheating" rumours were spreading AGAIN. You never knew what to do or who to believe. No matter what, Harry always says there just rumours but the tabloids always argue. You couldn't confront him and you had no clue of anything. You just felt blank, empty, emotionless. This must've been the third time this month. You took a few deep breaths but you still felt nothing. All the love in your "relationship" was drained. You slowly walked into the bathroom, knowing Harry wasn't going to be home for a couple hours because he's supposedly at a signing. You looked yourself in the mirror taking one big deep breath. The tears weren't coming out.You grabbed a razor blade from the drawer. You and ran it deep along your wrist. The amount of blood pouring out was incredible. You made the same cut on your other wrist but it ran deeper. You couldn't even feel your hands anymore. You couldn't feel anything anymore. You just felt kind of numb. You sat down wiped up the blood that fell on the floor and left your hands in the sink but before you even knew your head hit the ground. You woke up and you couldn't remember anything but you had 2 bandages on your wrists and a bandage on your head with a curly haired boy resting his head on your arm. When he lifted up his head, you remembered everything that happened. The tears streamed down your face and they couldn't stop. "(Y/N), please stop crying, please, What happened to you?" he said as the tears were flowing out of his face. "The last thing I remember was I was cutting and I fell" you reply a little confused. "I don't even know what happened either but I came back home and you were lying on the floor soaked in a pile of blood." You couldn't even reply, you just cried harder. He got up and hugged your head as the tears came out. "(Y/N), If this is about what's going on in the magazines, I want you to know that it's not true. Not a bit of it. It's all photoshopped, I swear. I can't ever do anything to hurt you even though I'm the reason you're in this mess. I'm so sorry" he says starting to cry even harder. "Harry, I'm the one that should be sorry, I decided to trust a magazine over you. It's not you're fault it's mine" "(Y/N), I don't even know, but at this point, I just need to know that you are never going to do this again, please" he says while hugging you hard. "I won't" you reply. You spent the rest of the night in the hospital, not letting go of each other. Later, the magazines noticed what they did and stopped posting terrible rumours like this. You did end up keeping you're word.

Louis:

It had been 2 months since you've seen Louis and you were so upset. You wouldn't eat, sleep or even work. All you wanted to do was see Lou but you couldn't. No matter how many skype calls or late night texts, you still missed him terribly. No one understood the pain you were going through. Not even Louis because he had his friends and he was having fun. You, on the other hand, couldn't even move. You felt like you had no control on things. That is until you discovered cutting. You grabbed a knife and headed to the bathroom. You took a few deep breaths as the cold steel came in touch with your skin. It was so painful but you liked it. You felt as if you were finally in control of something. You could make the pain start or stop. It was all up to you. All throughout the rest of the 4 months, whenever you felt like you had pain inside, you went to cutting. When he came back, the tears streamed out of your face. You wouldn't even let go of him. When you got back to your flat, you hadn't realized you cut before going to the airport. He entered the bathroom and saw a knife covered in blood and blood spread on the counter. He ran to you and said "(y/n), let me see your hands." You thought nothing of it and pulled out your hands. He lifted your sleeves and tore is eyes away from the pain of seeing your scars. You began to cry as did he. "(Y/N), have you been doing this all throughout the time that I was gone?" "After 2 months..." you reply silently. He rubs your wounds as he kisses your wrists. "I am so sorry I did this to you, you should've called, I could have talked to you, love" "I'm sorry, Louis, it's just, you were having so much fun and I didn't want you to worry about me" "Do you know how worried I am about you right now" you kind of nodded as he walked out of the room. He grabbed a marker and drew on your wrist. It was butterfly. "I heard about this before, it's when you draw a butterfly on someone's wrist and they name it after someone they love. You can name yours Louis. If you cut, Louis will die, so you can't" You cried at how much he cares about you and nodded in agreement. Eventually, your scars healed and the butterfly was still alive. Louis had really changed your life.