Cute couple moment

Niall: In the middle of the fight, you brought love into the conversation of you making your voices too high and cracking at each other. "You don't even know the real meaning of the word love!" he screamed. "Yeah, I don't know! And I will never learn!" his eyes slowly crashed down, feeling guilty. His hands dropped on your waist as he whispered into your ear. "Well, let me teach you." he said and started leaving small trails of kisses on your neck with his soft and warm lips that made you shiver through your whole body.

Liam: "Liam what are you doing?" you giggled in the middle of the store as you guys were walking around as he was hugging you from the behind and kissing your neck. "Stop it Liam, not now. We'll leave it for later." you whisper as you felt a small smile on your smile begin to grow. "I don't want to wait." he smiles. His fingers crash into your hand as they fill the empty spots between your fingers. He squeezed your hand as he turned you to him and wanted to kiss you, but you prefer his lips so you moved your head a bit so his lips ended upon your lips, not the cheek.

Zayn: "Don't leave me." he says as he pulls you away from getting up. You were laying on the bed cuddling. "But I have to study for my exam that is in two days!" you yell with a smile. "Please?" he makes a cute puppy face. "No!" you say laughing. "Zayn, I really need to pass this test, and I can't even concentrate!" he slowly smirks at you and says: "Well, I can help you with that." he laughs. "I'll stay," you smile and continue: "but under one condition." "What is it, love?" he says and pulls you closer. "Don't ever let me go." you whisper.

Louis: "Tickle fiiiiiiight!" Lou yelled running from across the bedroom and attacking you. He lied on top of you and pressed your hands so you won't fight back and with his other, he made fast circles on your belly that made you laugh. "Lou, Lou! Stop it!" you say a little bit waving your legs. You were laughing so hard he joined you. "Stop it!" you yell with a smile. Suddenly, he stops and looks into your eyes as you catch your breath. "Good thing it's done!" you yell breathing hardly. "Nope." he says and continues. As you were fighting to catch your breath with a loud laugh coming from your mouth, he stopped and fast as lighting, kissed you. "Wow, I really need a dose of this laugh every day." you breathe in and out. "And your kisses too." you smile and he kisses you again.

Harry: You guys were walking by London Eye. Hand in hand, he was warming your hand as it was cold outside. It was already December, and it was snowing. You guys went to a small cafe in the uptown. "I'll have a cup of tea." you say as a small shiver goes through your body. It's cold. "I'll have a cup of tea, too." he says. "Are you cold, kitten?" he asks looking you with his puppy eyes. "Kind of." you say shaking. "Come here." he says and comes closer to you as he pulls you closer to his chest. "Better now?" he asks with a smile. "Much better." you smile.