YOU'RE MAD AT HIM AND HE DOESN'T KNOW WHY...

Liam: "Babe, pleeeease talk to me?" Liam begs, making his signature adorable puppy face. You turn away and frown, looking back at your phone. "I don't know what I did, please tell me so I can fix it?" he pursues, taking your hand. He looks genuinely confused and upset, so you finally let out a sigh and tell him. "Well, last night you stood me up," you say softly, remembering how you'd waited for him at the cafe and he'd never shown. He furrows his eyebrows for a moment, then a wave of realization washes over his face. "Oh my God! I'm so sorry! I completely forgot, the boys and I were out recording and then we stopped for pizza..." he trails off. "I can't believe I forgot, no wonder you're angry at me!" You offer him a small smile and kiss his cheek. "It's okay, I forgive you," you mumble, leaning against his shoulder. "Only if you make it up to me." He pulls you into his arms and kisses your nose. "How about I cook you dinner?" You nod with excitement--sounds like a plan!

Harry: "I bought you that candy you like," Harry sings, shaking the candy bar and looking at you hopefully. "Thanks," you say flatly, taking it and avoiding meeting his gaze. He sighs and sits back in defeat. "Kitten, I don't know why you're angry at me but whatever I did I'm sorry, I just want you to not be mad at me anymore," he breathes, running his fingers through his curls. You look at his earnest confusion and unwrap the candy bar. "You really don't know what you did, did you?" He shakes his head. "Just...yesterday when we were with fans you completely ignored me. I was standing there and I know you feel the need to take picture with them and stuff, but it just felt like I wasn't there...it was OUR date," you mumble, taking a bite of the bar and frowning. "I didn't mean to, I'm sorry," Harry says softly, reaching out his hand and placing it on your cheek. "I just try to be the best I can to fans and sometimes I get caught up..." You nod with understanding and break off a piece of your candy bar, holding it out to him. "I guess that means I'm forgiven?" he smiles, taking the piece cautiously. "I guess it does," you shrug, leaning on his shoulder.

Zayn: "Soo, you've been ignoring all of my text messages," Zayn says with a sigh, leaning against the kitchen counter. "Yeah," you say simply, not looking up from the sandwich you'd been making. "Any reason why?" he questions. "Yeah," you grumble, placing a piece of lettuce on the bread. "Are you only going to give me one word answers?" he steps next to you and frowns. "Yep!" you exclaim, putting the final pieces of your sandwich together and rolling your eyes. "Babe, come on," he groans. "I don't even know what I did wrong! How can I fix it if I don't know what I did?" You look up at him and raise an eyebrow. "You seriously don't know what you did?" He shakes his head, looking genuinely upset and confused. "Well, Zayn. You promised yesterday that if you were going to be home late you'd call me," you say finally, crossing your arms. "You never did and I was fucking worried sick about you and you never even picked up your phone, I thought something happened to you..." You bite your lip, feeling your eyes well with tears. "Oh..." Zayn gasps and wraps you in his arms. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you or anything...my phone was dead and stuff..." He gives you a quick kiss and places his hand on your cheek. "It won't happen again, I don't want you to worry about me because I worry about you a lot and that's enough worry for the both of us," he half-smiles, his eyes meeting yours.

Niall: "Talk to me please," Niall whines, moving closer to you on the sofa. You shake your head and stick out your tongue. Usually when you and Niall fought, it was very childish--but it was good in a sense because you two had ever had a major fight. "Don't give me the cold shoulder," he begs, pouting and wrapping you in a hug. You sigh and shake your head. "Fine, if you won't talk to me I won't talk to you either," he says, crossing his arms defiantly. Five minutes later he gives up. "Agh! I can't not talk to you, I want to hear your voice again, pleeease," he reaches out and runs his fingers through your hair and you finally give up. "Fine. I saw what you tweeted Demi Lovato. It looks like you'd rather be with her than me," you say finally. Last night he'd tweeted "You look gorgeous on your new album cover! Great songs! x" He smiles when you start to speak, then he frowns. "Serious?," he says, remembering the tweet and frowning. "I'm sorry, but that's ridiculous. She's my friend and nothing more, (Y/N). I love you a lot and you know I'd never jeopardize that," he says softly. "You're right...I mean, I've tweeted some things to some of my guy friends," you remember some of the 'interesting' things you'd tweeted in the past and Niall's jaw tenses.. "How about we put all this tweeting nonsense past us and get some lunch?" Niall says finally, taking your hand in his. "Sounds like a plan," you agree, kissing his cheek.

Louis: "Good morning," Louis sings, wrapping you in a hug from behind as you make tea. "Fuck you," you grumble, shaking him off. He takes a step back and his eyes widen in surprise. "What's wrong with you this morning? Is everything all right?" he frowns, grabbing a box of cereal and a bowl from the cabinet. "No, everything is not okay!" you exclaim, turning to face him. "Okay...did I do something wrong?" he asks cautiously, blue eyes wide. "Yeah, but I'm not telling you what," you sniff, turning back to your tea mug. "Well, I'll just have to...tickle you until you tell me!" he says suddenly, running over and tickling your stomach. "Lou! St...op....I hate...you," you manage through peals of laughter. "F-fine! I'll te-tell you!" you say and he stops. He smiles and raises an eyebrow. "So, what did I do?" You pull up Twitter on your phone and sigh. "You tweeted a picture of me SLEEPING! That's so embarrassing," you frown at the picture and shake your head. "What? That's what you're angry about?" he seems genuinely surprised. "You looked so pretty so I snapped a picture and tweeted it...I didn't think you'd mind. We've tweeted worse photos of each other," he sits on the kitchen counter and frowns. You feel a little guilty for being angry at him, I mean, although it annoyed you it was pretty sweet. "But, if you want I'll take it down? Although I don't know how much good that'll be...I'm sorry," he reaches over and kisses you and you don't pull away. "You can keep it there, I forgive you," you say finally. "But only if you let me tweet a picture of you doing something stupid." He laughs and agrees to do so once you're both finished with breakfast.