He has a cute moment with the baby..

Liam: You had decided to go out for the day with some friends, leaving Liam at home with your 10 month old daughter, Sophia. It was about 6 o'clock in the evening and you were home just in time for dinner. You walked into the kitchen to find Liam cooking and Sophia in her highchair. "How's my little girl?" You cooed at the adorable baby eating baby food from her pink bowl. "Wait. Is that a... Liam!" He turned around and kissed your forehead, looking completely innocent. "Why is my daughter eating her baby food with a fork? That stuff is runny." He just shrugged and you sighed. Sophia looked content so you went to change your clothes. It had suddenly gotten quiet. When you walked into the kitchen, you heard Liam whispering, "Now, Soph, mommy wants you to eat with a spoon." You just laughed as she took the spoon and threw it across the kitchen. Liam was about to go get it when she said "Fork!" You gasped as she said her first word and you could tell Liam melted. "Aww baby girl, you can have your fork. Just don't tell mommy." You laughed and went to the living room, pretending you didn't see anything.

Niall: Your two year old son, Aiden, had just come running into yours and Niall's bedroom. You rolled over and saw it was only 7 in the morning. "I'll get up with him, princess." He kissed your cheek and pulled Aiden out of the room. About two hours later, you rolled out of bed. You heard something coming from your son's room so you quietly walked down the hall. When you got there, you were in awe at what you saw. Niall had his guitar and Aiden was playing with the little guitar Niall had gotten him. You could make out the tune of "More Than This" Wow. You hadn't heard that in a long time. Your son was moving his lips but you couldn't make out what he was trying to say. "Cause I can..." Your husband began singing. After a few minutes you heard your favorite voice on the planet. All of a sudden Aiden said, "... love you more than this." Just then Niall noticed you standing there and he stood up. "Good morning, princess." "Good morning, my two princes. You guys sure can sing." Niall blushed and just said, "You saw that?" as you picked up your son.

Zayn: "Oh my gosh. What is she doing up again?" Your voice broke when you said this. You were overwhelmed with the struggles of being a new mom. Your 6 week old baby girl, Stella, was always up, and you were for sure you hadn't slept any since you came home from the hospital. "I'll get her, babe." You nodded as Zayn wiped a tear off your face and went to get your baby. You had apparently fallen asleep because when you looked at the clock it was two hours later than it was when you woke up to crying. You rolled over and saw Zayn and Stella. He was lying on his back and she was lying on her belly, on his chest. Looks like she was going to be a daddy's girl, just like you were growing up. It also looked like she was going to pick up on her father's sleeping habits. This was so cute. You couldn't help but take a quick picture. A few minutes later, Stella started to squirm so you quickly picked her up and went to feed her, letting your amazing husband get some sleep.

Louis: You were reading a book on the couch. You had your feet propped up on Louis as he watched TV. Your 6 month old son, Grayson was taking a nap when you heard crying coming from the monitor beside you on the table. "I'll get him, love." You thanked your husband and went back to your book. "Hey babe... I think he's teething." Surer enough when you looked at your baby boy he was drooling and he was really fussy. "Umm medicine is in the cabinet and his teething toys are in the freezer. He nodded and carried your son to the bathroom. A few minutes later you walked into Grayson's room and saw that he had the carrot toy that was in his mouth. It was frozen so it helped his teeth. Louis didn't notice you so he said, "Now Grayson make sure you suck it really good." "Louis Tomlinson!!!! That baby is 6 months old for god's sake. Save it for 15 years." He just laughed and then began to coo at you son as you walked away, shaking your head.

Harry: You had just a new baby girl two weeks ago. She was just as precious as your older daughter, Darcy. You named your new baby, Addyson. Thank goodness for you, your husband was at home and not on tour. You had had a bad night with your daughter up all night, and you had let Harry sleep. The next morning Harry took one look at you and told you he was sorry. He let you go back to bed and when you woke up, it was strangely quiet in your house. You walked to the kitchen to look out you back door and saw the cutest thing ever. Darcy was on one swing and Harry was on the other holding Addyson, who was tightly bundled up in a hot pink blanket. You got out your phone and took and picture. It ended up on twitter with the caption, "@HarryStyles and I make gorgeous kids. Daddy, Darcy, and Addyson on the swings."