You Have An Asthma Attack

Louis: The some from the barbecue started to get to you a little but you tried to ignore it. Louis's family as an annual bbq and this is your second time attending. As the smoke starts to become too much you stand up and walk back into the house trying to catch your breath. You feel young lungs start to constrict and you get nervous. 'Not here' you think to yourself. You start making your way over to your purse. Your heart starts pounding and you feel like you're gasping for air. You collapse to the ground, the articles form you purse scatter on the floor and you struggle to breathe. You hear Louis calling out for you but you can't respond. You try to reach for you inhaler but your body won't let you and you feel like you're about to pass out. Louis finds you on the ground and his eyes widen quickly he tries to figure out what happens, talking to you, trying to get an answer but you're not responding. He sees your arm outstretched and follows it when his eyes land on the object you've been yearning for. Quickly he grabs it and shakes it in his hand before putting it in your mouth and squeezing down on it, letting the chemicals fill your body. You feel the airways start to give way and you cough. Louis sighs in relief and helps you sit up. "Are you alright babe?" He asks softly. You nod your head. "the smoke. too much. hurt lungs." You wheezed out. Louis nodded. "We can stay in here. Let me move you off the ground." He says lifting you onto the couch.

Liam: You were stressing out. You had three, 8 page papers due in two days and haven't even finished the first one. You were stressing out and even Liam could tell you weren't doing well. "Y/N, take a break. Babe, you don't look well." He tried to coax you but you shooed him off. You continue to type your essay when you notice your breathing starts to become heavier. You shook it off. You haven't had an asthma attack in years. You felt the sweat start forming on your palms and you start to become a bit more nervous. Liam had left the room and didn't here the wheezing breaths start coming from your throat. You open the desk draw, you hands shaking as you search of your inhaler. You knew you still had it. If anything liam knew where it was. You had told him when you first moved in. He also knew where the nebulizer was just incase. Your sticky fingers find the red case and you shake it before placing it in your mouth. You press down but nothing came out. Panicking you shake again and press down once more. Empty. You start to remember that you hadn't picked up your new prescription and you fall from your chair. Liam heres the boom and comes rushing back into your bedroom. "Shit." He mumbled taking the empty inhaler from your hands. He presses down to relize it was empty and rushes to your closet grabbing the nebulizer from the back and rushing back to you. He places to mask on your mouth and turned it on allowing the air to go into your mouth and lungs. You slowly make it back to consciousness taking small gasps of air as liam sits you up. "Shhh... it's okay. Breath." He soothes you. He spends the rest of the night catering to you and even picked up you prescription just in case.

Niall: You were playing soccer with the boys. A game you have loved since age five. You have been playing with a team for the longest time and your asthma had only acted up once during a soccer game when you were eight. Obviously you still brought your inhaler with you just incase but you never thought you were actually need it. You were dribbling the ball beneath your feet when you felt the familiar pain. You tried to ignore the feeling and score the goal that would put you, Niall and Liam in the league. You breathing got heavier and you started to panic you kicked the ball to Liam and bent down, putting your head between your knees trying to catch your breath. Niall and a few of the others noticed and NIall ran up to you. "Princess are you okay?" He asked concerned. You shook your head. "Bag, side pocket, inhaler, please." You wheezed. Niall's eyes went wide as he scrambled down the field to your bag. He opened up all the pockets and stuck hi hand in them before retrieving the life saver. He scurried back down the field as the others came by your side keeping you standing up and conscious. Niall shook your inhaler before placing it in your mouth and pressing down, unsure of exactly how to do it. He repeated his action until you coughed and took a big gulp of air. "Thanks." You managed to say. The boys nodded and Niall took you into his arms. "That's enough for the night lads. We'll finish this tomorrow." Liam instructed.

Harry: You're allergic to pollen. Harry knows it, the boys know it, everyone knows it. But for some reason you're window is always open. Like all the time. The pollinated air flies through your window with the wind. You start coughing pretty bad but no one seems to notice. You try to do your daily cleaning but it starts to become hard to breath. You sit on the couch trying to regulate your breathing but it seems to be getting worse. You try to climb the stairs to get to the bathroom to reach your inhaler but you collapse. Harry hears the bang and comes running down the hallway. "Y/N, Y/N are you okay?" He yells as he walks to the stairs. He sees you laying on your stomach, your lips blue, and you're really pale while wheezing. He runs back into your room and grabs the nebulizer figuring it was the first thing he thought of before running back to you. He turns it on and places the mask over your nose and mouth. He instructs you to take deep breaths until you start breathing freely again. "The window was open again wasn't it?" He asked. You nodded and he sighed. "I'm killing those boys. But first lets bring you to our room so you can get some rest." He smiles picking you up bridal style and walking you back to the bedroom.

Zayn: Zayn smokes. everyone can tell you that. And it was one of your pet peeves due to your asthma. He's very considerate though. He smokes only outdoors, and he'll change his clothes and brush his teeth when he comes back in and wants to cuddle. When you woke up this morning the smell of smoke was evident in the house. You start coughing and you look around trying to figure out where it was coming from. Soon enough you noticed the doors of the balcony wide open and Zayn lounging on one of the chairs smoking. You coughs get progressively worse. The worse you have ever had them and you feel your lungs tightening. You knew these were the symptoms of an asthma attack. Wheezing you try calling to Zayn but it's not use. He's too far away to hear you. You try to find your inhaler but you must of misplaced it and your nebulizer is at your moms still. You try taking deep breaths and slowly your heart starts racing. You gasp for air but to no avail. Zayn walks back into your room and smiles at the thought of your sleeping thats until he notices the short breaths you're taking and the wheezing noise. He panics and calls 911 while putting on a shirt. The ambulance bring the both of you to the hospital where you're put on a nebulizer and given shots to open your airways. Zayn stays by your side as you slowly wake up. You gasp for air before you realize that you're on the nebulizer and you calm down. You look over at Zayn who has tears in his eyes. "I'm so so so sorry Y/N. I promise I'll quit. Your health is more important than my habit. I thought you were gone." He sobbed into your shoulder. You weakly smile and pat his head. "It's okay." You raspy voice responds as you sooth him. "It's okay."