He sing in the shower

Zayn: You were sitting in the bedroom you shared with your boyfriend, Zayn, when you hear "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred from the bathroom. When you peek in you see Zayn with the water heating up stripping his clothes off with the song, making "sexy" faces in the mirror. You giggle a little too loudly when Zayn looks behind him and jumps back a little, startled. "Oh! Um, Y/N. I, erm, didn't know that, um, you were listening," Zayn says, rubbing the back of his neck. "Don't worry, babe, I won't tell the boys," you say before going back to the bedroom.

Harry: You were grabbing a magazine from the bathroom while Harry showered. You weren't bothered, you were accustomed to Harry's nudity, but what you weren't prepared for was his amazing voice as he sang "Use Somebody" by Kings of Leon in the shower. You don't realize how long you have been in there until you snapped into reality and saw that the song was over, and Harry notices you were there too. "Hey, babe," he says, smiling cheekily. "Want to join me?"

Louis: You need to get your brush from the bathroom and decide to go inside even though Lou is taking a shower. You quickly grab your brush but stop right before you walk out of the door when you hear your boyfriend start singing "You Found Me" by The Fray. He sang through that and kept going to different songs by the band. Halfway through "Over My Head (Cable Car)" you decide to let him be and silently slip past the door.

Liam: "Liam, baby, you forgot a towel!" you call from outside the bathroom. You don't hear a response but you hear a tune from the shower so you step inside. You crack the door open and quietly step inside unnoticed with a towel on your arm. You open your mouth to say something until you see Liam washing his hair with a bottle of shampoo as his mic. "If you wanna be my lover, then you gotta get with my friends," Liam sings. "Make it last forever, Friendship never ends!" You quietly pull your phone out and filmed Liam sing "Wannabe" by the Spice Girls. After he finishes he turns around and jumps when he notices that you're there. "Oh! Y/N! Hey babe," he says, trying to cover up his rather girly cover. You put your hands on your hips. He blushes. "Did you see all of that?" he asks. "Oh, I saw it all, Payne, and got it on film. All of it. Think about that when you tell me to hurry up when I get ready to go out, babe," you say jokingly and strut out of the bathroom.

Niall: You stepped inside the shower after a long day, washing your hair. Soon enough, your boyfriend, Niall, follows, gently helping you with soaping your body. The two of you just enjoys each other's presence. You lean into his body after a while and he holds you. "Sing to me, Ni," you request quietly. He smiles. "Why, princess?" Niall asks. "Because I love your voice, baby," you tell him. "It's not much," he tells you sheepishly. "Please, Nialler?" you plead with puppy dog eyes. "Anything for my princess," he says and kisses you on your forehead before pulling you closer and singing "Kiss Me" by Ed Sheeran in your ear.