Paused

Hi everyone!
I haven’t been getting a lot of inspiration for this story and I’ve had a lot more schoolwork, so I’m putting this story on hiatus. That doesn’t mean it’s discontinued, it just means I’m taking a break!
Instead of uploading new chapters, I’m going to be going back and fixing up the older ones for a while. Reading over the story, at some parts, I can’t help but cringe. If I as the author of the story feel like some parts are too cringy to read, I can only imagine how readers feel. Like, seriously, the secondhand embarrassment is to much for me to take-
Anyway, I’m going to be going back and fixing typos and inconsistencies, redoing cringy parts so they aren’t as horrible to read, making certain parts more realistic, and fixing some of the ridiculous time skips. Like, Kaede forcing Shuichi to marry her after 6 months is just so terrible that I can’t even read. I’m going to try to take the parts like that and make them less crazy and give them more depth so they don’t seem as random and out of nowhere. On a happier note, I’ve been hit by some inspiration for a new story, so I’ll be posting that soon and spending more time working on it! I’ll post an announcement for my followers once it comes out. If you aren’t following me and you want to read it, go to my profile and look in the reading list: “My Books!” every once in a while! I’m also thinking about adding a Danganronpa headcanons collection, so check for that too if you’re interested!

Well, I hope you all enjoyed reading up to this point, and I hope the rewritten chapters will be a lot more fun to read!

Signing out,

Author-Chan