Something to fight for

After all that chaos, the doctor was escorted out by security, screaming about how we're all beyond help and that we're all going to hell. None of us really cared. I was released from the hospital, and I got Aiko, Amiko, and Yui's contacts. We have a group chat now, and it is *chaotic*

I have pretty mixed emotions about going back to school. Saihara's reaction to me showing up in a wheelchair is pretty much the only thing I'm excited about. Though, I have lost some weight due to the disease. I weigh around 72 pounds now, down from 97. All the doctors said I was really underweight, but for the first time in a few years, I feel good about the way I look. The treatments are boring and take forever, but they are working. Aiko keeps spamming me with memes and random songs.

Every day that goes by, I think.

Although my health is terrible, this is the happiest I've ever been.

I have friends who care about me, that know what I'm going through. That's all I ever really wanted.

I couldn't stop the tears from building up, I couldn't stop them from falling down. I have the life I always wanted. I have friends, and I have a cat. I don't feel insecure about my body anymore. I don't feel worthless. I have something to fight for now. Something to live for. I don't want to die anymore.

I want to live.