Anniversary

3rd Person POV:
As soon as Kokichi got home, he rushed into the bathroom and vomited blood, littered with petals. Wiping his mouth, he walked into his room to get for the party. As he dipped the ends of his hair into purple dye, seeing that his last round of dye had almost faded away. As he let the dye sink in, he thought about his life. If Kaede really, truly makes Shuichi that happy, then I would be a terrible person to tear them apart. I want Shuichi to be happy more than anything. Even if making him happy costs me my life.

Kokichi stepped outside of his house, dressed up in a plain black tuxedo with a checkered tie and a matching mask. Thank Atua for Junko's collection of masks and her matching accessories. Hey, what else would you expect from the ultimate fashionista?

A limo was waiting for him. The window rolled down, revealing his friends inside!

"INTO THE PARTY LIMO!!"

Meanwhile, In the private room, in the back of the renovated warehouse, something not quite so happy was happening. Kaede held up a baseball bat and a sealed envelope to Shuichi, locking the door to the soundproofed room.

"Kaede, stop! You're being completely irrational!" Shuichi cried.

Kaede growled.

"We are going to rehearse this ONE more time! And If you still won't cooperate... Maybe I'll have to knock some sense into you."

Shuichi looked down at his script as Kaede kneeled down.

"Shuichi, will you marry me?"

"Y-Yes.."

Kaede faked tears, then leapt up and hugged Shuichi

"Kaede.. It's too soon for this... We're only sixteen! We've only been dating for a year and a half!"

"It's for your own good. One day you'll see that this was the right choice. One day you'll thank me that I kept you safe from the other girls and boys who could have hurt you so horrifically. Then you'll see why I have to do this."

Kaede left the room, locked it, and went to start making last minute touches to the party.

As he sobbed, Shuichi buried his face in his knees. Why did I ever start dating Kaede?! She's insane! We're way too young to get married! She's a bully! She threatens me! She hurts me! I'm not safe with her!

Shuichi quieted his thoughts, praying for someone to save him from his soon to-be wife.

Kokichi sipped from a bottle of Panta that he had hidden in his bag. Then, he took a bite out of the slice of toast that he had hidden with his Panta. Party food is always too rich, I always get sick after eating it.

"You actually snuck Panta into a party?" Rantaro asked, laughing.

"You don't think an evil supreme leader would eat flavorless party food!"

Soon, he and his friends found themselves having the time of their lives on the dance floor. Kaede and Shuichi were dancing together in the very center.

"I-I'll be right back, I need a Panta refill!"

Kokichi ran to the corner of the warehouse. As soon as he knew he was out of sight, he coughed a horrific amount of blood and petals. He was about to throw the bag away when he noticed some thorns in the bag.

That's not a good sign..

As he walked back, he noticed everything was quiet. Kaede was on her knee, in front of Shuichi.

"Shuichi, will you marry me?"

This can't be happening! This doesn't even make sense! They're not even 18 yet! They've only been dating for a year and a half!

"Y-yes.."

Tears filling Kokichi's eyes, he ran to the corner once again, and filled two bags with blood, thorns.. And not only petals.. But flower blossoms.