Everything is Perfect

Due to my newfound love of Mukuro and my secret love of one of her ships, "Junko" is Mukuro in disguise now. She always has been, always will be. So please don't think that I'm shipping Junko, I do not ship her with anyone! And I know my ships are weird, but I love them. Anyway, feel free to switch out the ships mentioned for your own favorite ships, as I know most of the ones featured aren't very popular!

"Shuichi-San, wake up."

"Kokichi?!"

"What's wrong, my beloved? You were shaking and sweating, did you have a nightmare?"

"I- Yeah, I think I did.."

"What happened in it?"

My boyfriend's soothing voice calmed my nerves, whole and strong and healthy.

"I was dating Kaede, and you were very ill, I think you were... dying..."

"That's just silly, look at me! I'm completely fine, I'm perfect!"

Kokichi was right. His black hair was thick and shiny, his skin was soft and no longly sickly pale. His eyes once again had their mischievous glow. He wasn't underweight anymore either, he was healthy. Everything was fine.

"You're right, everything is fine. It really was just a nightmare."

"Hey, how about we go on a walk to the new cafe in the mall? I heard they're showing a new movie in the theatre, we could go see it after lunch!"

"That sounds great."

With a yawn, I got up, stretched, and quickly got ready.

"Morning Lovebirds~," Ouma drawled.

"Ouma," Kaede huffed. "I told you to stop that!"

Kaede's azure-haired girlfriend could only giggle at Ouma's antics.

"Come on Tsumugi, back me up here!" Kaede teased.

"Let's not keep the others waiting," I said, a bit worried about the time.

"Who's idea was a quadruple date anyway?"

"Ouma, it's a get-together!"

"With four couples."

"He does have a point there Shuichi," Tsumugi pointed out.

Kokichi and I, Kaede and Tsumugi, Mikan, Tenko, and Kirumi, and Junko and Neigi all sitting together, eating lunch, having fun, making jokes, everything is truly perfect.

So why does this feel so wrong?

My mind flashes back to my nightmare, and I can't help but feel a strange sense of.. Nostalgia? Melancholy? I can't exactly identify the emotion.

Everything is perfect, but it shouldn't be.

I don't know what's going on, but one thing is for certain.

Something is wrong.

If only I knew what it was.