AN

I've been running out of inspiration, and I haven't really been working on the story a lot.  I don't want to drag this out, because when you write with no good ideas you just end up with a bunch of boring filler. I have a few ideas left, band I'm starting to get my motivation back, but the story probably won't be going on for more too much longer.

I've had a lot more inspiration than usual, but I'm also starting school in a couple of weeks. I think that what will happen is that either I'll run out of ideas and try to end the story quickly, without trying to bulk it up with filler, or I'll get more ideas and keep writing as long as I can.

Either way, I'm hoping to start a new story or two so that I can keep uploading even after I finish this book. I'll also be making some art for the title, and for the chapters where I spent a lot of time describing outfits.

Some ideas I have are;
A DRV3 Rewrite
A DRV3 X Madoka Magica Crossover
An in-game Saiouma story
A 'Motive' story, basically an in-game story where the plot revolves around a special motive

If you have any other ideas or something you want me to write, please tell me in the comments or through dms!

Thank you for reading, and I hope you're doing well!

-'The Narrator'