First Time · Pt. 7 🍋

This chapter does include smut/lemon!
-
3rd POV
Your eyes opened wide in shock as you felt a big hand placed lightly on your thigh and a pair of lips pressed against yours. It took you a minute to process but when you did you gladly kissed back. You felt him smirk against your lips and deepen the kiss.
-
You'd finally had your first kiss, and with your crush. You never got the chance because of your over protective cousin, so you were kind of excited.

It felt awkward but after about a minute you were getting more into it.

Still not breaking the kiss, Iwaizumi began to push forwards a bit, making you lean back onto the bed. You felt as his hand moved from your thigh, and up to your waist. His lips never left yours as his hand slipped under your hoodie, and his hand brushed over the skin of your stomach.

That's when you fully processed.
This is actually happening

You were nervous, since you had just about no experience with this kind of stuff, well with another person at least.

Luckily he seemed to be perfectly fine with taking the lead as his hand moved up, pushing the hoodie so that your stomach was now exposed. He placed his other hand lightly on your cheek so that your head was slightly resting on his hand.

You broke the kiss to get some air. He didn't waste any time, instead moving to your neck where he placed light kisses, sucks, and a few licks.

He was holding himself back as much as he could. The last thing he wanted to do right now was make you uncomfortable or hurt you.

Though he knew he found the right spot when he sucked on a part of your neck and a small moan slipped. You covered your mouth quickly however he lifted his hand to pull yours away. "It's alright, let me hear you" he chuckled with a smirk. Hesitantly you nodded your head ok and pulled your hand away.

So obedient... He thought.

He put his hand back down to your thigh. You just realized the position the two of you were in, making you blush more.

You were on your bed laying on your back, his knee in between your knees, as he hovered above you. One hand on your thigh, the other tracing lines on your stomach. His hand on your thigh began slowly moving up.

You felt as his hand cupped your still clothed crotch, making your breath hitch a bit. He leaned up, looking into your eyes, asking for consent(consent is key!). You nodded your head yes, slightly moving your hips to create some friction.

However, after getting your permission he decided to tease you a bit. Iwaizumi used his other hand to stop your hip movements, making you whine a little.

"Take your hoodie off" he ordered looking you right in your eyes.

Quickly you did as you were told. You didn't expect him to be the demanding type, but you weren't complaining.

After taking it off he quickly pushed you back onto the bed, attacking your stomach with licks and sucks. He wanted to be sure to leave plenty marks on you, to show that you were his.

"A-ahh" you moaned some at the new feeling, which turned him on more. It was getting a bit difficult to keep his composure, but he still managed to hold back.

He slipped off your shorts in one swift movement. Sitting up he moved back to admire you a bit. You were now just in your underwear and bra, hoodie and shorts thrown somewhere on the floor. You were blushing and wouldn't make eye contact with him, too embarrassed.

"You're fucking gorgeous" he complimented, leaning forwards, his lips meeting yours once again. However this time his hand didn't go to your waist or thigh.