Him · Pt. 23

TW: MENTIONS OF RAPE

My head hurts. That's the first thought that crosses my mind. My first instinct would usually be to snuggle into the warmth of the arms wrapped around me, holding me close, that is if I'd fallen asleep with those arms around me to begin with. The issue is, I sleep alone, and I don't recall willingly passing out. Not to mention the feeling is all too familiar.

My eyes shoot open as I begin to recall the previous events. Immediately I freeze at who I see. Not that I could move if I wanted to with my wrists and ankles tied together. My eyes travel up from the persons chest and up to the face of him.

Iwaizumis eyes remain closed as he seemingly sleeps peacefully. There's a cut on his lip and a bandage on his forehead. His nose looks slightly bruised too. All wounds that look close to healed. I could close my eyes and pretend to be asleep before he wakes up. What a stupid idea. What good would that do me? It wouldn't get me out of here I know that for a fact.

Carefully, I back up just enough to pull my tied wrists to my face. They're tied in rope. Good. I put my wrists to my mouth but before I can use my teeth to attempt to untie them someone interrupts me.

"Don't bother trying Bunny. It would make this easier for both of us." I stop immediately. Iwaizumi shifts, pulling his arm out from under me as he uses it to support himself as her leans on it, staring at me.

"H-how..?" I manage to mutter. I stare at him, unblinking as my voice wavers. "3 on 1 wasn't exactly a fair fight, but I'm still stronger than them each individually, so I managed. Besides, after to knocked Matsun down the stairs he wasn't exactly hard to deal with." He smirks.

"What? Are you not glad to see me?" He frowns. "I just got Shittykawa and the other 2 dumbasses out of the way. You don't have to worry about them anymore." He swipes his thumb gently beneath my eye, wiping away a tear. I jerk away immediately.

He frowns again before scoffing as he sits up. "I didn't want to do this but fine. If you don't want poor mom and dad to end up like the others you could at least try to play along." He sighs. "N-no!" The words slip before I can stop them.

"No?" "P-please don't hurt them" I whimper as tears spill. Once again I feel weak. I always felt weak around him, that itself should've been a red flag.

My vision blurs through tears, making it difficult to tell if he's smiling or not. "Good girl" he whispers as he kisses my forehead lightly, pushing himself up so that he's above me.

Only when he begins to go down do I notice all I'm wearing is a large hoodie. Nothing else.

I allow it to happen, merely tolerating it for the sake of the lives of whoever I have left to care for knowing he wouldn't hesitate to kill them too. It doesn't feel good like it used to. Before, I loved him, I wanted him. Now it only hurts. I want to puke. To shove him away.

But then what? Nothing. I couldn't do anything after that.

I refuse to let out a sound aside from the occasional whimpers of pain that slip, him seemingly mistaking it as otherwise. Tears brim as I keep my eyes shut. When he's done he pulls me close.

"I love you Bunny, you know that, right?" He says after a moment as he brushes my hair from my face. I keep my mouth shut. He sighs.

"It's alright, we'll figure this out..." He mumbles as he pushes my head against his chest, wrapping his arms tightly around me. I curl up into a ball best I can as I keep my eyes closed, not wanting to look at him, but I can feel his eyes on me.

"You should get some rest, Y/n." He says, cupping my cheek. I shake my head no. He goes quiet, but I feel as he reaches over for something, moving his arm from over me.

Immediately I try to sit up, but he's quick to grab me and pull me right back to him. I squirm in his arms to get loose. My attempts to break free are a lot weaker than before, I notice.  He manages to still me, sitting me on his lap with my back pushed to his chest as his arm wraps around my torso, holding me firmly in place.

"God damn it Y/n." He groans in annoyance. Suddenly I feel something prick my neck, similar to when Oikawa wanted to "talk". A wave of dizziness hits almost immediately along with a wave of exhaustion. I can't fight it as everything fades, my body going limp in his arms, yet still tense.

I feel as his grip around me loosens and he places me back down onto the bed. "I guess we've got some work to do huh." Is all I hear before there's nothing.

-

Sorry this chapter is short-
🖤