Missing · Pt. 19

3rd POV
"Has anyone seen Y/n?" Iwaizumi asks as he looks around the gym. Everyone within earshot nods their heads no. He sighs, anxiety growing as he approaches the three third years talking about something on the other side of the gym. "Iwa-chann~" Oikawa starts seeing his friend approach.

"Do you guys know where Y/n is?" He asks. The three look at each other and shrug. "No, not since lunch." Hanamaki states. "Same" Matsun adds. "I'm sure she's ok Iwa-chan. She may be a little late. Maybe a teacher held her back or something?" Oikawa tries to reassure Iwaizumi who's eyes scan the gym as if she'll magically appear.

"Maybe.." He mutters hoping that's the case. Practice goes on as normal and the girl never shows. Iwaizumis emotions are a mess as he texts and calls you multiple times with no response.

"Damn it.." He mutters. He's not sure whether to be angry or concerned. You're either ignoring him, or something happened. Honestly, he's hoping your only ignoring him. Of course that would make him mad, but as the worst scenarios race through his mind and the thought that you could just be ignoring him puts him at ease.

"Are you ok Iwa-chan? You've been kind of off recently.." Oikawa asks Iwaizumi hesitantly.

"Yahaba can you put the cart in the close-" "I'll get it" Matsun interrupts, volunteering awfully quickly. Iwaizumi ignores it as he sends yet another text to his still not responding girlfriend.

Oikawa glances at Matsun before turning his attention back to Iwaizumi who only glares at him in response before focusing on his phone once more. The captain sighs, shaking his head before walking away reluctantly.

Finally, practice ends as he's the first to change and first out of the locker room as he dashes out of the gym and into the school hallways. He checks the library for you first before going to every class you have then the cafeteria. Nothing.

Finally he checks your locker to see your stuff isn't there. Seeing this, he leaves to the school, running to your house in a rush. He bangs on the door until Kyotani opens it, immediately backing away upon seeing Iwaizumi. Iwaizumi pushes Kyotani down, glaring at him. The 2nd year winces at the pain sent through his broken ribs.

"Where the hell is Y/n!?" Iwaizumi shouts. Kyotani scoffs. "Even if I knew it's not like I'd tell you." He sneers, glaring back at the 3rd year standing over him.

Iwaizumi groans in frustration as he grabs the pocket knife from his backpack and crouches down to Kyotani, putting the knife to his throat. The 2nd year remains unfazed. Not like it's the first time this has happened.

"You won't kill me. Y/n would fucking hate you" he states with a smirk. "Really? What makes you think she'd find out it was me? I mean she never found out about the other 3." He smirks as Kyotani frowns, glaring daggers at Iwaizumi. He remains un fazed but his eyes narrow. This isn't news to Kyotani.

He found out after Iwaizumi attacked him. He wouldn't let him see you because he thought something was off with Iwaizumi and no longer trusted him. Obviously, the third year was not happy about that.

"She'll find out you pathetic asshole" Kyotani assures him, his tone smug as he glares up to the guy who only chuckles in response. No words come from him after that.
After all, it's hard to speak with a slit throat.

After cleaning up, Iwaizumis phone vibrates with a notification. Quickly, he opens his phone hoping to see a text from you however is only disappointed to see a text from an unknown number.

?: Come to *insert random address here* at 9pm. - Y/n's love ;)

He reads the text over and over until you can see fumes. His fists clench tightly around the phone at the thought that this could have something to do with you and where you are. "Fuck!" He shouts, slamming his phone to the ground, not caring one bit if it breaks. As he glares down at the now shattered screen.

He ends up punching a hole in the wall, not even wincing at his bloody and scrapes knuckles. It takes a few minutes for him to calm down, but once he does he leaves the house, not wasting his time to do anything with Kyotanis dead body a few feet away from the front door.

"I'll deal with that later" he grumbles in annoyance as he storms out the door. Without wasting any time he goes home to get ready just in case.

Y/n's POV
I whine as my head pounds, shifting in my laying position as I begin to wake up. I rub my eyes, wincing at a slight pain on the side of my neck. I touch down lightly at the spot to feel it's sore, like a bruise. I sit up, looking around the room.

It's not my room. It's plain for the most part except for the bed I'm on, a desk, a window, and what I assume is a closet. Something ruff rubs against my ankle. I lift the blanket on top of me to check what it is. My eyes widen at the sight of a rope tied tightly around my ankle.

It's a long rope, probably just enough to allow to to walk around the room freely, though I doubt I could go any further than that. My eyes begin to tear up as I start hyperventilating, panicked. My eyes flash across the room hoping to find something to cut me loose. I'm only disappointed to find nothing of use.

I try to calm down if I try to remember what happened before I woke up. My mind is hazy as I close my eyes, trying to focus on remembering.

Right... Someone wanted to talk to me. One of the third years I'm sure. If I can remember correctly it was Oikawa. He was acting off but I was too tired to notice or care honestly. We went behind the gym where no one was. I don't think he even said anything though before I felt something sharp put into my neck. I'm sure that's when I passed out.

The room fills with silence as questions fill my head. The only sound is my breathing along with a ticking clock on the wall. I look at it, checking the time. It's 8:45 now. School ended hours ago. How long have I been out?

I flinch as I hear the door unlock before seeing the nob turn. I back away quickly until I hit the headboard. My breath is shaky as I stare at the door, waiting for someone to enter. There's a moment of nothing as the door remains open, but no one enters.

I curl my hands into fists as I wait, not blinking as I watch. Suddenly someone familiar stumbles in and my eyes widen in both confusion and hurt.

"Z-Zumi??"

-

🖤