The Talent show

Wassup guys! I'm back and feeling productive because this is the third chapter in two days, which makes me feel AWESOME! 

A: Marie Levesque

Set at CHB some time during ToA. Will's POV.

As I finished rehearsing my song, I looked at my siblings and they all applauded, shouting that I needed to be louder and sing more often. I walked through the camp and arrived as the announcers, Piper and Kayla started the introduction. Even though announcers could present, Piper was banned, because one camper had nearly drowned themselves when she sang about suicide (not because it was bad, but because of the charm speak). The judges, Leo, Katie, and the Stolls were joking around and waiting until real presenters were on stage. 

Since I was second, I sat by the wings of the curtain and watched as a small Hermes performed closeup magic and left three people looking for their watches, jewelry, and wallets. As he's was scored (9, 5, 10, and 10), I finished shaking out my nerves when I spotted a group of girls all huddled in a circle. I would usually go up and talk with them (girls at camp love having a gay bestie), but I heard my name get called and ran up to the stage. 

"Hey all you guys! I'm singing this song and dedicating it to my boyfriend! Nico, this one is for you!" As I said this, the boy in front of me wearing all black hid his face behind his hands, though he still peeked through his fingers enough for me to see that his cheeks were bright pink. 

I have often dreamed of a far off place. Where a hero's welcome would be waiting for me. Where the crowds would cheer, when they see my face. And a voice keeps saying this is where I'm meant to be

As I sang, I noticed that a golden aura had started to pulse around me. Ignoring it, I continued to strum my guitar as I sang. 

I'll be there someday, I can go the distance. I will find my way if I can be strong. I know every mile would be worth my while. When I go the distance, I'll be right where I belong

I could see some campers shielding their eyes as the glow bacme brighter with every line.

Down an unknown road to embrace my fate. Though that road may wander, it will lead me to you. And a thousand years would be worth the wait. It might take a lifetime but somehow I'll see it through

Leo had grabbed something that looked like a welding mask from his toolbelt, which I guess did not hold sunglasses.

And I won't look back, I can go the distance. And I'll stay on track, no I won't accept defeat. It's an uphill slope. But I won't loose hope, 'till I go the distance. And my journey is complete, oh yeah

Nico looked like a vampire, he was now crouching in the shadow of the stage, listening intently to my voice, but avoiding his eyes. 

But to look beyond the glory is the hardest part. For a hero's strength is measured by his heart, oh. Like a shooting star, I will go the distance. I will search the world, I will face its harms. I don't care how far, I can go the distance. 'Till I find my hero's welcome waiting in your arms

I could barely look at my hands, they were so bright.

I will search the world, I will face its harms. 'Till I find my hero's welcome waiting in your arms

I finished the song and passed out on the stage, and felt strong hands carry me to the infermery where I was being taken care of for once. 
________________________________________________________________________________

I woke with a start, and felt a cold body with their hand wrapped around my waist. I smiled and snuggled closer to the familiar body of Nico. I felt his breathing quicken as he places his head on my shoulder and I sneak a kiss on his cheek. "No PDA!" I hear one of my siblings yell, taking the line that I usually use for people excited for their partner to be awake. I rolled my eyes and got up shakly.

"No more sunny magic! Infermery for three days!" Nico commanded in a pretty good impression of me. 
"I want a doctor's note to leave," I whined, "Make sure to get the pen too!" 
"Fine, but have some ambrosia first," Kayla shouted from across the room.

Yay! Done! Did you like this? Should I do a Part 2?

Q: What is the name of Coach Hedge's wife?

Percy Jackson headcanons, one-shots, and other stuffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें