We need you

Hi all you beautiful humans! I just wanna say sorry for not posting last week because I had no wifi and no inspiration. Anyways! Thanks for 200+ reads! It means a lot to me! Don't forget to vote, follow, comment, share, and add to your library to get notifications when I post a new chapter!

A: One day till she turned 16. 

This is another prompt, I have to start with the phrase "Don't even think about it. We need you." This is from Frank's perspective, years after TOA. Its gonna be really short, but I will write another one as fast as I can!

"Don't even think about it. We need you." I heard a voice calling from behind me. Why would I want to stop myself? She was gone. She had died this morning protecting me. Why would I want to stop? I failed. Failed to keep my world spinning, so why could I not end it? There was no reason not to...

One move. One step. One breath. One thought on the mind: Her. With her gone, I can finally lay down and rest for eternity. 

With that, I step off the cliff, plummeting to join the love of my life. 

I know it was short, but I will write another one quickly! Any requests? Also, I want to say that anyone hurting is valid, and please seek some professional help, because you are important to our world. I love you all!

Q: What is Hazel's Horse's name?