Lost

I'm BACK!!!!!!!!! Hope all of you are well! I just finished ACOTAR for the first time and WOW! If people think that the second book is even better, I am in for a treat! Comment your favorite SJM book!

A: Pegasus, Blackjack

I am using a writing prompt from prompts book, writing prompts. The prompt is writing about being lost, either physically or metaphorically. This is from Leo's POV. BoO  AND TBM SPOILERS

As I tumbled through the sky, I contemplated my decision of dying so I could get back to Calypso. What if she had met someone else? What if she was mad that I left? Was she pretending to love me just like everyone else just so she could get rid of me? I know that I use all of these jokes and punchlines but I never feel accepted.

When I finally stopped falling and crashed into the sand, the gleam in Calypso's eyes was like something of another world. I had seen Percy and Annabeth look at each other that way, but no one other than my mom had ever looked at me that way. I felt warm inside. This was MY story. I got to tell it. I was not the side character anymore. I was the main character in my own story. 

After Jason died, I founded the garage market venue with Calypso, the one we talked about once as if it were never possible. I adopted two very shy kids. I figured that I should give back because stronger figures had helped me find myself earlier in life and I wanted to do the same for someone else. 

I know it is short, but I will post another by Sunday! Love you all! Peace!

Q: What did Leo break when he first landed on Ogygia?