Shorts pt.2

Hi guys, sorry for not updating a lot lately, I've had some family stuff and I'm starting hybrid learning today and it's just been crazy, so sorry. I will try to update as much as possible. 

A: 2 years old

Reading blues

Usually, whenever Annabeth finished a book, you had to clear the way, since she would throw the book across the room, pick it up, and put it in her "book time out chair" which held 3 books at a time, and after she finished one, she would put the least recent one back. She would yell obscene things at the book, and would often end up crying on the floor, looking at fanart and headcanons on Daedelus' computer. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pride

Every year for pride month, the entirty of Camp Half-Blood would got to the nearest large scale pride parade and dance in the streets, and Camp Jupiter would come up for at least a week and celebrate with them. Many campers come out, ask others to ask others out, and recieve excessive amoungts of love from others. Also, the week that Camp Jupiter comes, there is a huge party where people that are out sit at the head table and get to order around the cis hets. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adopted

Leo and Calypso decided to adopt kids, since they wanted to do something good for kids in the system given Leo's past in it. They adopted five kids, all with different personalities, but still the best kids that the parents could ever hope for. All were just regular mortals, but they took on Leo's awful sense of humor, Calypso's kindness, and each took on at least on of the activities that the seven found interesting, ranging from reading to archery to singing. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 The curse of prophecy

Rachel usually had no problems with her gift of prophecy, except one day when she was asked sarcastically what a student thought they would do in the future, and she started spewing a prophecy and green gas. 

Sorry that it took so long! Love you all! Have a great day!

Q: Why did Nico and Bianca live 70 years and were still teens?