Sweet Revenge

Just as promised, I published one before my due date! I feel awesome! 

A: Calypso's dining table and his Archimedes sphere (either is correct).

This is from another prompt from the same book as last time. This prompt is to write about a character bent on revenge. I'm going to do Third person for this story!

When the Oracle's soul finally found her way to the Underworld, she went straight in front of Hades to find her destiny. She felt rage like no other. He had trapped her in that wretched body doing that job for decades. She wanted to punish him. She only had one problem. He was a god and she was just a dead soul. When she faced her destiny, she got others to help her. They gathered at Hades' castle and stormed it. She did not realize that Hades could control spirits. (side note: I think that she is probably smart enough to know but like, just bear with me) 

She and her fellow insurrectors were stopped almost as soon as they set foot in the throne room. She seethed as she struggled against his control. "YOU CURSED ME! I JUST TOLD THE FUTURE AND YOU CURSED ME! THE OTHER ORACLES WOULD HAVE TOLD THE SAME FUTURE AND I WAS PUNISHED! THE FACT THAT YOU COULD NOT PROTECT HER WAS ONLY YOUR FAULT AND NO ONE ELSE'S! YOU WERE NO DIFFERENT FROM ZEUS! PUNISHING SOMEONE FOR SOMETHING THAT THEY COULD NOT CONTROL! SHAME ON YOU!"

When she finished talking, Hades released his control on her and said something that she had waited since World War Two to hear. "I'm sorry. I was mad and I made a mistake. You deserve so much better and you were right. Please forgive me." She thought for a minute before responding.
"I can not forgive you, but I can say that I no longer feel hell-bent rage towards you, and that is the best I can do." With that, she left. 

What do you guys think? Should I do any more of these prompts? I'll write again soon!

Q: What was the first prophecy we heard from the oracle in the PJO series?