「1」 Meeting Naruto in the Hidden Leaf Village

✿

✿.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.✿

「Meeting Naruto in the Hidden Leaf Village」

✿ 1✿

✿.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.✿

Flashback:

"Ne Ne, Onee-Chan."

"Hm?"

"Do you know why we're considered as the butterfly clan?"

"Hmmm, well, most butterflies are pure and harmless, not wanting to hurt things. And, we're fighting for peace, and butterflies are beautiful and peaceful creatures."

"Ehhhh? I can totally see that! Butterflies are so pretty! I wanna become a strong butterfly shinobi like you and Nee-San!"

"Ara Ara~ I can see you becoming one even better than me and Shinobu~"

"Ahahaa, I also want to try to help some tailed beast too! I want them to be happy too!"

"I'm sure you will!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your sisters words rang in your head as you were traveling along the path to go find the village hidden in the leafs since the other villages you've encountered, we're to say, pretty rough. You missed your sisters dearly, if they were here, you definitely would've been happier.

You come across the big gates of the village with the symbol of the hidden leaf on top of it. You see two male ninjas sleeping while probably guarding at the same time. You decided to wake them up.

"Moshi Moshi!~"

The two ninjas jumped from your voice, making you giggle at their reaction, they looked at you weirdly.

"Who are you little girl? What's your purpose of coming here?"

"I'm (Y/n) Kocho! I'm here to stay in the hidden leaf village since I need a place to stay." You answered them, leaving their jaws open. You were the last remaining member of that prestigious clan! They can definitely recognize your butterfly clip.

"Y-You can follow us this way." One of them gestured to follow him while also sweating bullets. You happily followed the two ninjas to the Hokages office, you looked around to see the village so colorful!

It was starting to make you think of where your clan estate was, it may be pretty in the day, but even prettier in the night sky. You see some people stare at you as well.

"Hey, look at her. She's so adorably pretty."

"Hey, you see that Butterfly clip? It reminds me of the one that the Kocho clans wear."