「3」Sasuke and Sakura: Friends or Foes?

➷❀

➷❀.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.❀➹

「Sasuke and Sakura: Friends or Foes?」

✿3✿
➷❀.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.❀➹

2nd Pov

You woke up from the ray of sunlight to your face, you slowly opened your eyes, to meet with a butterfly on the tip of your nose. You smiled and slowly got up, "Time to go the the academy~"

You eventually got your ninja outfit and wrapped your headband around your forehead tightly. By the time you were about to leave, your eyes catched the Butterfly Haori's that your sisters formerly used. You thought that you shouldn't wear it since you could get it damaged and it did belong to your sisters.

But, they are not here, you are starting to become a ninja today. You immediately grabbed it and put it on as you jumped to Naruto's apartment.

You finally reached to Naruto's apartment, to see him still sleeping. You giggled to your self before knocking on his window, "Moshi Moshi!" You called out as he slowly woke up, you waved to him as he jumped out of his bed.

He ran and opened his window ,"(Y/n)-Chan?! What're you doing here?!" He frantically shouted. You giggled again, "Naruto-Kun, you should get ready. We might be late to the academy, you'll finally show everyone that you graduated." You say.

He had a smirk but it disappeared when he heard what you said last, "Wait, how did you know that I finally graduated?!", "Oh Naruto, you know I never doubted you before. And, a little Butterfly told me that you beat the heck outta Mizuki-Sensei. So cool." You said, fist pumping both of your fists.

Naruto quickly gets ready and eat his ramen and drinked his milk as he jumped out of his window and walked down the village with you.

You and Naruto were still walking as you saw a strange figure that was near the wall, "You're mine, Naruto!" It was Konohamaru, but he tripped on the wall looking fabric and fell, you walked over to him and helped him up.

"Uh, what do you think you're doing Konohamaru?" Naruto questioned. "That was a slick move, that's why I respect you as a rival." He said as he gets up.

•••

"But I didn't do anything..." Naruto said, "Alright, now fight me fair and square!" Konohamaru declared. "Sorry, we got an orientation." Naruto sheepishly said as he scartched the back of his head. Konohamaru gets confused, "Orientation?", "That's right. As of today, me and (Y/n)-Chan are Ninja, believe it." He points to his forehead. You patted his head as you said your goodbyes to him.

"By the way, (Y/n)-Chan. What this thing you're wearing?" Naruto asked, pointing to your Butterfly Haori. "It's a Haori that represents my clan. It belonged to my sisters since they were the strongest ones in my clan. It means so much to me, so I'm trying to be careful with it." You explained.