「10」Meeting the Sand Siblings

.

✿

✿.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・✿

「Meeting the Sand Siblings」
♡10♡

✿.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.✿

➷(Y/n)'s Pov➹

We soon got back to the hidden leaf village and we immediately headed to the Hokage's office. We, or more specifically, I had to try to convince the Hokage to let Ha-Kun and Zabuza stay here. Of course, he was against it, but I'm pretty good at convincing, so he said yes.

He promoted Zabuza to a Jonin, and Ha-Kun a Chunin, even though he is about my age. The Hokage let them stay in an apartment and he immediately gave them some missions.

We, team 7, have been stuck with beginner D-Rank missions for the past days. Honestly, it's just simple chores and it doesn't bother me since I do this stuff at home. Although, I can smell some anger and annoyance from my friends, especially Naruto.

As soon as our missions for today ended, Sasuke and Sakura were carrying
Naruto since he got hurt from the dog mission, and since his dog dragged him to a minefield.

"You're hopeless, Naruto!" Sakura said.

"Hm, you really are just one big problem." Sasuke insulted, making Naruto mad.

Naruto gets his arms off of Sasuke and Sakura as he was ready to charge at Sasuke, but, I stopped him. "Naruto-Kun, Fighting him won't solve anything. And fighting your teammates, will make this team, worse." I said, backing him up.

"Guess we're not making a lot of progress on the teamwork thing, huh?" Kakashi-Sensei sighed. "That's right. Our teamwork is all messed up and it's all because of you, Sasuke! You think you're better than everyone else?" Naruto yells at the walking away Sasuke.

"Not everyone. Just you. Face it. I'm better and stronger than you are. It's a fact. Unless you have what it takes to prove me wrong." Sasuke looks back, as him and Naruto have a glare off.

"Man, I didn't think Sasuke would be this cold to his teammates." Shisui sighed, making me sigh as well. I honestly wanna head home and rest, and I also wanna change my sword, I've noticed that it's starting to get a little weaker, so I'm gonna have to slightly repair the blade. I'll use my second one when I get back.

" *sigh* Well, if you guys want to get stronger. How about I help you three?" I suggested, making my friends face me. "Alright guys, let's call it a day. You can beat each other to a pulp some other time. I have to go file a report of our latest mission." Kakashi-Sensei poofed away.

As soon as he left, it was just the four--er five of us, I started to speak, "Why don't I teach you guys how to use the breathing techniques?" I say, making my friends eyes slightly widen.