✿ 100k Reads Special! ✿

We did it! We Reached 100k reads on this book! Thank you all very much for all of the support and love towards this book! I honestly teared up in joy

We did it! We Reached 100k reads on this book! Thank you all very much for all of the support and love towards this book! I honestly teared up in joy... 🥺🥺🥺 I really don't know how to think all of you for this.

I didn't expect a lot of people to keep reading this book considering that I haven't been writing my books for a while since I am always busy with life. 🥲

But anyways! I said that I was gonna reveal a lot of stuff about myself, like my personal Info. I've been reading books to the fact that Authors revealed themselves, so, it gave me a bit of confidence to reveal things about myself.

I'll get right into it!

First thing: My name

Okay, I once said that my name is simple yet complicated, but, I guess I'll say it.

My real Name is Malatip/Leilani.

Malatip is my first name while Leilani is my middle name. But I go by my middle name preferably. Fortunately, Malatip and Leilani are the same meaning, but different languages (That's what my mom said..). Since my parents weren't from America. So if you guys want, you can call me Leilani if you want!

I was originally gonna say my last name, but at the same time, I felt like If I say my last name, y'all might search me up on Social Media, (Even though I don't really have it or use it) or etc. And you guys might see my face, and I don't really want that for now... 😳

My appearance: I usually had long hair, but I had to cut it in March/April. So right now, I have shoulder length black hair, brown eyes (?)( Idek, they look black to me, but my mom says they're brown), and I wear glasses. And my height, I'm about 5'6.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

Second Thing: My Age and School Life

Okay, you guys might not be surprised of my age, considering that I go to school. But...

Okay, to tell you all the truth, I'm actually 15 1/2 right now. Now that it's 2022, my birthday is getting closer. For those who have guessed my age on my announcement post, if you guys got it right, good job, if you're wrong, still, good job.

Since I am talking about my age, I'll say my birthday. My Birthday is on February 13th. And I was born on 2006.

I'm currently a Sophomore at my High School and I expected my life to be hard there, but surprisingly, It's not that hard. I mean, at my school, there has been lots of fights happening, more than 5 happened within 4 months... 61 students suspended, plus one arrested within four months. Yep, such a strong start of a new school year.
🙂🙃

I would say that my classes are much more easier than it was in my middle school, since my teachers are really easy to understand, and they're a great help and they're such great people! Thanks to them, I'm not stressing as much with my work in school.