「8」 Battle on the Bridge (Part 1)

✿.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.✿

「 Battle on the Bridge」

✿8✿

✿.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.✿

You were on the ground, currently sleeping since you were outside last night, you liked sleeping outside even when you don't realize that you are outside. It seems more peaceful in your opinion.

While you were sleeping, a tall figure sees your small body on the ground. He walks over to you to check up on you, but, his eyes widen from your headband, and butterfly hairpin. He thought back when you were fighting Zabuza with demonic skills, he reaches his hand to wear your neck is, but hesitantly stopped.

"You'll catch cold if you sleep here. Wake up." His gentle voice said as he shook you a little. You soon wake up a see a person with long black hair, browns eyes, and a pink kimono.

"Thank goodness you woke up. I tried waking you up myself, but you didn't. " Shisui said while standing next to you.

You slowly get up, "oh, hello. I guess I forgot that I was out here last night that I fell asleep. That's like a habit of mine." You sheepishly said.

"A habit?" He asked, "Hai. Whenever I want some peace and quiet time alone or if I cannot sleep, I go outside." You smiled. "So what are you doing here, sir?" Sure this person looks like a female but when you woke up, he had a distinct smell like a male.

"Pfft, I remember when Kanae did that whenever I hanged out with her." Shisui chuckled, while remembering a certain memory.

You mentally laughed from what Shisui said, you got that little habit from your eldest sister.

"Oh? You can tell that I'm a boy? Well, I'm gathering herbs." He said. "Herbs? Your making some sort of medicine?" You questioned. "Yes. Thats right."

"Well, how about I help you." You offered as you got up. You and the boy start to pick up some herbs and putting them in the basket. "So, are you a ninja? Because I noticed that headband that you're wearing." The boy asked.

"Well, yeah. But I'm not only a ninja, I'm a swordsman too. I'm better at my swordsman skills than my ninja skills." You say. "Swordsman, huh? But, does that mean you train for something dangerous like a ninja does, too?" The boy asked, looking down.

"Oh don't worry. This isn't the first mission that I've been on. I've been on more dangerous missions than this one. This mission is even easier than my previous ones. I've been on my first mission when I was about 6." You said.

"Say what?! 6?! You went out and dealed with dangerous missions that young?!" Shisui said with shock and disbelief.

"6? That's very young for a child to do for something dangerous. You seem very strong right now. Isn't that enough training for you? Is it important?" The boy asked.