「5」 Dangerous mission to the land of waves

✿

✿.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.✿

「Dangerous mission to the land of waves」
✿5✿

✿.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.✿

"Sasuke, I'm at point B."

"Sakura, I'm at point C."

"...Naruto, I'm at Point A, believe it. "

"You're slow Naruto."

•••

"(Y/n)?"

"I got the cat already, Sensei." You say over the mic.

"Huh?"

Your teammates comes out to see you sitting down in your spot and petting the cat gently on its stomach. "The kitty just came to me." You chuckled while still rubbing its tummy.

Naruto tries to grab the cat, but the cat then started to attack it.

"Right, lost pet Torah captured. Mission accomplished." Kakashi stated.

"Can't we get a better mission than this? I hate cats!" Naruto yelled very loudly on the Ear piece, making you immediately take it off.

You looked at the scratched up Naruto as you walked and picked up the cat in your arms. "Naruto does look like a cat though..." You muttered.

➷At the Hokage Office➹

"Oh, my poor little Torah. Mommy was worried about her naughty little fuzzy kind, yes.~" The lady said while squeezing the cat and rubbing its face with her cheek.

You can read the cats expression that he did NOT enjoy it one bit. You felt bad for it.

"Stupid cat. That kitty deserves to be squashed." Naruto laughed. "No wonder he ran away." Sakura trailed.

Torah was wiggling out of his owners grasp and jumped into your arms. His owner walked up to you with a slight sad expression, "I don't get why Torah doesn't show me any of his affection when I always show it to him." She said.

You started to pet Torah gently, "Well, your words and actions were not exactly enough to prove it because you were pretty much squeezing the life outta Torah and he's pretty fragile. Since he's pretty small, he can easily die, so hold him like this." You say as you put Torah into his owners arms and repositioned her arms foldly.