「9」Battle on the Bridge (Part 2)

✿

✿.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.✿

「 Battle on the Bridge 」
♡9♡

✿.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.✿

2nd Pov:

You were staring at Haku with a soft look in your eyes. You were trying a lot to get Haku to change your mind. "Gomen, Ha-Kun. I really don't wanna hurt my friends either. But I'm gonna have to so I can get you on our side." You say, looking at him.

"Friends? Thats a first." He said as he threw some more needles. He quickly did his secret hand sign. You look around to see some ice starting to form. "Not on my watch, Ha-Kun!"

You quickly did a hand sign to summon one of your other nichirin swords, and you have both swords in your hands.

"Breath of Sound, First Form: Roar!"

You lift and slam down your swords as brute force energy emerged from them, breaking Haku's ice mirrors in an instant.

"Wow! I've never got to see different kinds of breathing techniques! What kind was that!" Shisui said as little stars were around him.

Haku flew and fell to the ground from your attack. He gets up as he trembles at the same time. 'She destroyed them all in an instant with her technique... Impossible...'

"Let's continue this. Shall we?"

With Naruto and Team 7:

Naruto and Sasuke suddenly appear right where Sakura and Tazuna was. They were really confused and shocked. You grab them then immediately took them out of the Ice mirror dome.

"Sasuke! Naruto!" Sakura rushed to them, with Tazuna behind her. Sakura sees that they had some needles in them, as she and Tazuna took them out.

Naruto and Sasuke then looks around, to see if you were there. But, no. Sasuke tells Naruto to stay with Sakura and Tazuna as he rushed to where you were. Why. Why did you try to protect him?

Sasuke was getting closer to the crystal ice mirrors, as he sees you raise your swords and slam them, creating a powerful impact, so powerful that it kinda sent him back.

He looked up to see that you completely destroyed Haku's mirrors, he was so shocked and surprised, he's guessing that you used one of your breathing techniques. Was it really that powerful? To defeat a strong kekkai genkai jutsu?

'Can I be strong if I learn those breathing techniques...?' He thought, looking down.

He quickly rushes to you as fast as he can.

Back to you

You and Haku were having a stand off, Haku was strategizing about how to deal with you. You destroyed his mirrors with your swordsman skills, and you're also trying to think of a way to make Haku to at least surrender. "I apologize to the fullest, (Y/n). But I really am gonna have to finish you off." He threw a needle that was aiming for your neck.