Ch2: New family

Jae's POV
I opened my eyes to find myself in the arms of a white haired woman with blue eyes.

Jae's POV I opened my eyes to find myself in the arms of a white haired woman with blue eyes

And another woman with jet black hair and crimson red eyes stood next to her.

"Jayden come!" The white haired woman says to her wife.

"She's perfect..." Jayden says picking me up. "Look! She even has your eyes!" The white haired woman exclaimed. And Jayden smiled. "Your right she does.." Jayden turned to her wife who I presume is my other mother which I was very happy about. "Selene, what should we name her?" Oh... so that's her name. "Let's name her..." Selene took a moment to think while in my head I was screaming 'PLEASE USE THE NAME I ALREADY HAVE!'

"Hinokami."

{A few minutes later}

After my mom's bother agreed my name would be Hinokami which was a pretty nice name not gonna lie. They both talked to the priest and were able to keep me. I also found out that my phone was in the blanket that I was wrapped up in. So thank you God! As we were outside a large blue wolf appeared infront of us. "Hinokami this Fang." Jayden says holding my up to the Wolf. Fang licked my face and my mom's giggled. "Seems like she likes you already Hino." Selena says taking me out of Jayden's arms and climbing onto Fang.

"You two can go ahead and get home. I have to go to the adventures guild." Jayden says.

[Space magic: Teleportation.]

A portal appeared infront of her and she waved to us. "I'll be back by dinner time!" She says and stepped through and the portal disappeared. 'Woah...' I thought.

"Well we better get going to. I can't wait to show you your new home Hino!" Selena says excitedly. I grabbed onto her as much as I can with my little baby hands as we rode on Fang going to my new home.
------------------------

Hi guys! Sorry if this took to long to upload. I've been pretty busy lately and I promise the next chapter will be longer.

Have a nice day or night.