Ch23: Entrance exams (III)

After seeing the results Hinokami was immediately bombarded with questions. Prince Alexander was the first to March up to her. "How the hell are you so strong? Tell me!" He yells. "There's no way a commoner like you and that other girl can be this strong."

"I train everyday." Hinokami simply answers. And the prince got even angrier. 'Does she really take me for a fool? There's no way, father says people born from royal blood are considered the strongest! I've been trained by the most elite mages and this girl comes out of nowhere and stills my spotlight!'

"Your lying! There no way you can be stronger than the two princes." One of the fan girls yelled.

"Your seriously going to throw a fit over this?" A girl suddenly speaks out. She has short light blue hair and dark blue eyes. "Honestly, I expected more from the royal Gremory family." She says. "Princess Eula," Alexander sneers. "You stay out of this if you know what's good for you." He says and sends Eula a wink. She gives him a disgusted look. "I can't believe your related to Rias and Sirzechs." She says and gives the princess a glare before looking at Hinokami. "Sorry about this mongral. He's always been stupid." Eula says to Hinokami. "It's fine, I'm use to this." She smiles.

"Ahem!" The headmistress interrupts. "Now that the prince has finished his little tantrum, let's hurry up and finish the final test so you all can leave." A few kids winced at the headmistress' tone. "We'll be fighting each other in the last test right?" Prince Alex asks. "Yes, what of it?"
"I want to fight her first!" He points towards Hinokami who tilted her head in confusion. "Me? Are you sure that's wise?" She asks which makes prince Alex' face turn bright red. "Are you seriously mocking me!? The second prince of Mistral? Your lucky to even be in my presence." He snarls and Hinokami just blankly looks at him. "Are you sure Rias is your younger sister? You two act nothing alike." She says.

"J-just shut up and fight me!" The prince yells. "You do realize that it's the headmistress' decision right?" Hinokami mentions and said woman was staring daggers at the prince who finally stopped his temper tantrum. "Thank you miss Kagura." She says and then looks at the prince. "Since you want to fight so bad then your request has been accepted. Well, only if she agrees."

"I'll fight him if it means that he'll leave me alone." Hinokami replies. "Then it's settled, the two of you will be the first battle of today." The prince gives Hinokami a smug smile. "You'll soon see how superior I am compared to you." He says. Hinokami rolls her eyes and sticks out her tongue. Gale leads everyone to the training room where students practice their magic, combat skills, and weapon mastery.

"Now, I'm going to put up a Mana field around the two of you so go crazy, just don't kill each other." She says. "That's too much paper work."

The prince takes a sword and gets into a defensive stance that had many openings for his opponent to strike. "Want to say anything before I win?" He asks and Hinokami stares at him blankly twirling a spear around. "Imma deck ya'in the schnoz." She says and the prince looks at her confused. "W-wha-?" Before he could finish he gets punched in the face sending him flying back a few feet. Prince Alexander holds his nose. His face was red and a tear escaped his eye. "W-what the hell?!"

"I said I was gonna do it. Did I really hit you that hard?" Hinokami asks. The prince quickly regained his composer and glared at Hinokami. "N-no! It didn't hurt at all!" He yells and chants a spell.

[Will of fire, burns everything in my path! Fire magic: Burning flames!]

Red flame burst from the prince's hands aiming at Hinokami who started twirling the spear even faster fanning away the flames. "Nice try." She says and swings her spear at the flames sending it back at the prince who got burned.

[Water fall]

Hinokami chanted and the prince was then drenched in water. "Are we done? I would really like to go home now." She says bored. The prince gets back up and charges at her with his sword in hand. "I won't be humiliated by a commoner like you!" He yells and starts swinging in a blind rage. Hinokami uses her spear and easily blocks his attacks. She ducks under his blade and trips him using her weapon. "Can I stop now?" She asks and the headmistress nods and deactivates the mana field. "Hinokami Kagura wins, now that, that's over we can continue with everyone else." She says and lightly kicks prince Alex to the side.

Hinokmai heads back to the group getting high fives from kids that were and weren't nobles. "Finally somebody taught that jerk a lesson!" Someone says. Prince Alex slowly gets up and goes next to his younger twin. "I can't believe you got beat up by some commoner." Prince Eric says and Alex glares at him. "She just got lucky that's all!"

After the remaining students had finished everyone was free to finally leave. The most happiest about it was the headmistress Gale. "Finally I can go home and sleep.