Ch4: The Guild

Hinokami's POV

After I got dressed into some clean clothes Mom opened up a portal that led straight into the market plaza. I should probably explain what country we're in. Right now we live in the city of Mistral which is ruled by the Royal family. There are currently seven kingdoms. Mistral, Atlas, Galar, Tekka, Aurora, Hyrule, and Skyloft.

Hyrule being the capital of this world and Skyloft is an ancient city hidden above the clouds. A city no one can find. I doubt it's even real since nobody has ever found since way back then.

Mom and I stepped through her portal and she led me through the plaza. "You remember what type of flowers we're supposed to get right Hino?" Mom asked. I nodded. "Auntie Minako likes rose's and Mina like tulips right?" I asked and Mom nodded. Mom quickly paid for the flowers and we made our way to the adventurers guild. We stepped inside and it was packed. There we so many people inside the place.

"What does Auntie Minako look like?" I asked. "She kinda looks like but with brown hair you'll know when you see her." Mom says as she put me on her shoulder. After looking around a bit we finally found my aunt and cousin who were sitting in a both.

"Hey sis!" Mom yelled walking over to them. She set me on the ground next to her. "Jayden it's been so long!" The younger woman says hugging Mom. "Minako, this is Hinokami." Mom says. Minako kneeled down to my height and smiles. "She's adorable! She looks just like you and Selene!" Minako exclaims hugging me tightly. "We got flowers for you." I said holding out the rose's. "Mina come here and meet your cousin." She says and a brown haired girl came up to me. "Your Hinokami right! Can I call you Hino?" Mina asked excitedly. "Sure." I said and she hugged me. 'Has she been drinking coffee or what?'

"Mum! Can I go play with Hinokami? Please!" Mina asked her as she held onto my arm tightly. "Sure if its okay with your aunt and cousin." Minako says. "It's fine with me. Come on I'll show you where I started training at." I said to Mina. "I'll make a portal to the house then." Mom says.

[Space magic: Teleportation]

Mina and I jumped through the portal with our mom's following. "Ma! We're home!" I yelled opening the door to the house. "I see you both are back early." Ma says tying up her white hair. "Minako your here!" Ma then hugged aunt Minako. "It's nice seeing you too Selene." She says to Ma.

I led Mina to the shallow part of the forest that was behind the house to show her where I trained at. "So Mina how old are you?" I asked her. "I'm six so I guess that means I'm a while year older than you right?" She says and I nodded. "What type of magic do you have?" She asks me. "Fire, Space and air magic." I said as a small blue flame flickered on my right palm. "Woah..." She looked at me amazed. "I have fire, water and earth magic." She says. "That's cool. My Mom has been training me for when I go to the academy when I turn ten." I explained. "Oh.... you mean the magic Academy? I heard their letting commoners go their now." Mina says. "Are you going their to?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yup! I'll be going the same year your going." She says.

{Time skip brought to you by chibi Hinokami and Mina running around outside}

After a few hours of talking and showing off our magic it was time for Minako and her mom to head mom.

"Will I see you tomorrow?" I asked Mina. "Of course you will! Tomorrow is aunt Selene,s birthday so we should get a gift for her." Mina says. "Alright I'll see you tomorrow." I said and hugged her goodbye. After they left Mom taught me how to use my Space magic so now I can teleport to places like she can.

"Remember Hino, you can only teleport to places you've already been." She explained. I laid down on my bed and looked at my phone.

'How the hell am I going to learn Lightning magic?'