Ch14: caught

Hinokami pulls her lightning blade out the Lynal letting it fall to the ground. It's body exploded into black dust leaving its severed horn and monster cores.

"I could've end up fighting worse..."

She picks up the monster remains using her dimension ring and walks to the giant chest in the middle of the room. She opens it to find several magic scrolls, jewels and gold. And a small dagger.

She ventures back into the maze and made it to a door leading to an open cavern. They're we're more bandits guarding the room where the grand priest was holding the princess of Hyrule.

"Maybe we all shouldn't have split up after all..." She trails off before being knocked out.

---------
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
----------
{With Mina and Ren}

Mina was sent hurling to the ground as Ren continued his attacks on the clay creations.

"Why wont you just die already!" He slammed both of his daggers down as the clay figure uses its sword to block the boy's attack.

Mina gets back and charges at the second clay figure.

        [Earth magic: Rock fist!]

She slams her fist into its head breaking it into pieces as the ground cracked from the impact.

A woman runs past Mina and breaths mini fire balls at the second clay figure pinning down Ren.

       [Fire magic: Phoenix flower!]

"Auntie Jay!" Mina exclaims. "Are you two alright?" Jayden asked as Anko drops down next to her. "We're alright." Ren says getting up.

"Where's Hinokami?" Jayden asks. "Is she okay?"

"She went on ahead. She shouldn't be too far ahead of us now." Ren replies and Jayden sighs in relief. "Jayden, I found a maze up ahead. There's a possibility she went through there." Anko says. "The doors already been opened and whatever was guarding the middle of the maze is dead now."

"Then let's go Hinokami could be in trouble." Mina says and she runs into the maze with Ren following. "Hey wait!" Jayden yells and follows the two. Anko sighs and follows them. "Kids..."
_____

Hinokami's POV

"Hey..." I heard a faint voice. I opened my eye's to see Chara my guardian angel that accidentally killed me when I was back on earth.

"Chara!? Where am I and why are you here?" I asked.

"Well... I'm communicating with you inside your mind right now. I saw that you we're having a bit of trouble so I'm here to help!" She says smiling.