Ch17: familiar forest

Hinokami's POV

"You weren't out with any other women right?" Asia asks. "O-of course not! I was only out trying my new invention!" I said. I was really lying I just didn't tell about fight a bunch of bandits.

"Alright then senpai." She says and gets off of me. We go down stairs to see Dylan helping mama make breakfast.

"Morning Ma'." I said and hugged her.

" I said and hugged her

^ Selene Kagura

"Good morning sweetie." She replies. "Where's mom?" I ask. "Oh, she's in town at the moment. She should be back soon. She said something about a couple of knights talking about some masked girl who had returned some stolen cargo along with the thieves." She explains. Asia glances at me and I nervously laugh.

"That really is something alright..."

A few minutes later my other mother kicks the front door open startling ma'.

"I'm back!" Mom yells and gives ma' a kiss.

Jayden Kagura^ (hehe... Pretty lad- I mean!)

"Daddy!" Dylan runs over to her and she picks him up. "Mom, Dylan said something about you taking us somewhere. Where are we going?" I asked.

"Well since you and Asia are old enough now you two can get your own familiars." Mom say's putting my brother down who just starts running around excitedly.

"I've never had a familiar before." Asia say's. "I want a Wolfie like fwang!" Dylan exclaims.

"Sorry bud, your too young to have one." I said and finish my breakfast then something hard hits my foot. "Ow!" Dylan had hit me with nun-chucks that he must've took from my room. "I've been looking for those!"

He sticks his tounge out at me. "Big sissy mean!" He say's and pouts. "I'll show you the glider I've been working on." I say and he perks up. "Will you make me one too?" He asks and I nod.

"It'll take me awhile to perfect the prototype but once a make a few more I'll make you one." I said and he hugged me. "Yay!" He exclaims.

After we all finished breakfast Asia and I head upstairs to my room. As start handing Asia her clothes she asked me where I was last night. "Like I said before I was just testing out an invention I made." I replied.