Ch11: Saving a princess

Hinokami's Pov

We watched in shock as the Grand priest was able to knock down every single knight with just one spell.

"The sleeping seals have been activated! Don't breathe in the smoke." Mom says and we hold our breathes.

[Space magic: Teleportation Gate!]

Mom then makes a portal and we walk through. "Wait! What about Ma', Dylan and Asia!" I said. "Don't worry I'll go back to get them and Minako." Mom say and steps back through as the portal closes behind her. "What should we do?" Mina asks and Anko looks down at us. "I think I have a plan."
____

Ren's Pov

After being stuck in this barrier for 20 minutes I finally broke out of it. I take out my twin daggers and run towards the ring. Once I got out everyone had fallen under the effects of the seal including the royal family. I saw a couple of my father's men taking princess Emilia. "H-hey! Let her go!" I yell. "You two take care of him! The four of us will take the girl to the boss." The bandit with blue eyes says and he and the other three through down smoke bombs and disappeared leaving the other two to fight me.

"Stand down kid, you don't stand a chance so stop playing hero and go home." The bandit wearing a purple scarf says as he brings out his sword  and his friend does the same. "You shouldn't underestimate me." I said and gets in to a stance.

[Water magic: Dance of the sea dragon]

My blades we're surrounded in a blue aura and I swiftly moved between their attacks. "Take this!" I slashed at the purple scarfed mans left arm and my knee meets his gut. As his friend was about to stab me I used him as a shield and kicked both bandits away from me. "Shit!" The purple scarfed mans friend says as he looks down at the dead body. "Tell me where they're going or you'll end up like him." I said and the man glares at me shaking in fear and anger. "They're heading towards Mount.Teka!" He says and I smile.

"Thank you my friend! See that wasn't so hard now was it?" He then continues to glare at me. "Beaten by a eight-year old...." He mumbles and I leave him there. 'Now all I have to do is find my father and stop him. I hope I'm just strong enough to do so.'

I quickly climbed up on to the roof and used my skill 'Hawk eye' (*Allows the user to see far away, and enhances senses*)

As I'm looking around I see a dark haired woman with the two girls beside her who we're fighting in the ring minutes earlier. 'Maybe I can ask them for help.'
___

With Anko and Hino, Mina.

___

"Are you sure that will work? It'll take up most of my mana." Hinokami says. "I'm sure It'll work. You have a huge amount of mana for someone your age. You should be strong enough to use the spell." Anko says. Then a boy lands behind her. Anko quickly turns around and points her blade at the young boy's neck. "H-hey! I'm on your side!" He yells and sweat dropped. "Who are?" Anko asks. "M-my name is Ren! I'm here to help." The blonde haired boy says and Anko raises an eye brow. "You look familiar..." She says.

"I'm the grand priest's son! I promise I'm nothing like my father!" He says and Anko glares at him while Hinokami and Mina just stood there watching the two. "Do you know where he took the princess?" Hinokami asks and Ren nods. "They're heading for Mount.Teka to start the ritual." Ren says and Anko lowers her sword. "Mount.Teka? Hinokami and I have been there. But there's just an old regular hot springs there." Mina says. "Mount.Teka is actually a dormant volcano. That's where Jayden had fought the demon king Piccolo 10 years ago." Anko explains.

"Wait my mom fought him?" Hinokami asks and Anko face-palms. "She hasn't told you shit has she?" Hinokami shakes her head. "I'll talk to her later but for now we should start moving. I'll send my messenger bird to tell her to meet us there." Anko says. "If there at Mount.Teka then we should hurry. I would teleport us there but I can only do two people at a time and I'm kinda running low on mana." Hinokami says. "Then I hope you all can keep up with me on foot." Anko says and starts jumping from tree to tree.

"Woah..." Mina says in awe. "Come on lets go!" Ren says and goes after Anko with Hinokami and Mina following.

Hinokami's Pov

"Hey your the grand priest's son right?" I asked Ren and he nods. "Then why are you helping us?" I asked and he looks at me. "He isn't actually my father... he stole me away from my parents a few years ago. I was three back then." He say sadly. I frowned at his words. "Maybe after this I can help you find them." I suggested and he shook his head. "They aren't alive anymore... he made sure of it." Ren say's and silence filled within the group.

"I see thieves up ahead. Brace yourselves." Anko says. Ren takes out his twin daggers while Anko took out her katana. 'Kinda wish I brought my sword right now...'

          [Fire magic: Fire blade!]

I summon my fire blade and Mina does the same with her stone scythe.

"Get ready their coming for us now!" Anko says as she kicks one of the bandits away and slices another one. As one of the bandits head for Mina I sent a fire ball towards them and I kick away the one that was headed for me.

[Water magic: Dance of the sea dragon]

Water surrounds Ren's daggers in the form of a small dragon. He weave through the group of bandits and uses another spell.

      [Water magic: Water Wheel]

Ren leaps in the air and vertically spins forward in the air releasing an flowing attack that hit the group of bandits around him.

    [Lightning magic: Thunder shock]

I released lightning from my body electrocuting the bandits sending them to the ground. "Is that all of them?" Mina calls out. "It should be. I'm pretty sure we got them all." Ren replies. "If that's all of them then we should go." Anko says and we regroup.

"She's right. We've got a princess to save." I said and we continue to head to Mount.Teka.
_______

Hey guy's I hope you enjoy the story so far. And thank you too those who vote and comment on my book. I've never had gotten so many reads on one book. Have a nice day!