Ch3: Learning magic

5 years later~

A half black and white haired girl who was at the age of five can be seen asleep. Her head and upper torso was on the edge of her bed. She had a flame like red scar across her forehead. Her bed room door suddenly slammed opened causing her to fall head first onto the floor.

"Ow!" The black and white haired girl exclaimed. Her rose red eyes fluttering opened. "ITS FINALLY TIME!" A black haired woman yells picking up her daughter. "Moon...! Why did you wake me up so early?" The little girl whined. "Today's the day you'll get to learn magic now that your finally old enough!" She exclaimed. "Get after you get dressed meet me outside. Okay Hinokami." The black haired woman then walked out the room leaving Hinokami to get ready. 'Ugh! So tired...' She thought but still got dressed in a long sleeve black undershirt that covers her neck and a red shirt over it along with shorts that goes down to her knees.

She quickly put on her boots and ran outside passing her other mother Selene who was cooking breakfast for her wife and daughter.

Hinokami's POV

"Hey Mom?" I asked and she looked at me. "How would I know what type of magic I would have?" I asked her. "Ah, great question. You see our family has fire and air magic. The fire magic coming from my side of the family and the air magic is from your mothers side." She explained. She grabbed a branch off the tree behind her and started drawing magic circle. "The main elements are. Air, Water, Earth, Lighting, Fire, Ice, Light, and Dark magic." She explained and I nodded. 'That's alot...'

"The most common magic for nobles and the Royal are Light and healing magic. Healing magic is a mix of Water and Light magic." She then added healing magic to the circle. "Some people in this world are born with magic while some aren't. You know our neighbor Mrs. Kirishima right?" I nodded. "Yeah she showed her earth magic a few times and she would watch me while you and ma are at the guild." I said.

"Even though she has Earth magic her son was born with no magic abilities at all. Not that it's a bad thing I'm using this as an example." Mom says. 'That's right... Noah doesn't have magic like his parents but he still became a royal guard and is now the captain of the Royal guard.'

"Wait then how would you know if I have magic then?" I asked and Mom smiled. "Well you see have a skill called 'Sensory'. It allows me to sense magical energy. And I'm sensing a lot from you." She explains. "Does that mean I can learn fire magic!?" I said getting excited. "Of course but the human body can only hold one or three types of magic." Mom says. As soon as she finished her sentence Ma came out the house. "Breakfast is ready you two!" She yelled. "We'll be right there!" Mom yelled back. "So how about after breakfast I teacher you fire magic?" She says. "Yeah! That'll be awsome!" I exclaimed. She picked me up and I sat on top of her shoulders.

"Hey Hino. What would you think of being a big sister?" Mom asked. "I would love that." I said. She smiled and inside the house. 'I guess this world isn't so bad...'

~Time skip brought to you by chibi Hinokami and chibi Jayden sleeping~

After a few hours I started getting the hang of using my fire magic. When I tried to unlock my phone it said that I would need to learn lighting magic so thanks God for that. Mom also showed me how to use a bit of space magic she learned from a friend of hers few years after she met Ma. I also learned that I'm going to be a big sister soon which I'm pretty excited about. Later on today Mom promised me that she would show me the Adventurers Guild and that I would meet a cousin of mine from her side of the family. All I know is that we're both the same age and that her name was Mina.

I was now practicing my fire magic in the shallow part of the woods behind the house.

[Fire magic: Flame spiral]

A small spiral of blue flames hit a small tree infront of me and it burned to the ground. "Well... Atleast it was a bigger flame... *pant* than last... *pant* time.." I said in between breaths. "Maybe I should rest for awhile." I said sitting against a tree. I looked down at my hands that was covered in ash and soot.

"Ma's not going to be too happy about me being all dirty." I said. 'I wonder what I should do now...maybe I can practice my space magic and make a portal like Mom can..' I thought and I quickly check my stats.

Hinokami Kagura

Age: 5

Lvl: 10

Spd: 13

Def: 9

Mana: 100/100

Atk: 17

Magic def: 4

Magic atk: 20

Strength: 15

Fire magic lvl: 8, Air magic lvl: 2, Space magic lvl: 4, Charisma lvl: 5, swordsmanship lvl: 3

Titles: Child prodigy, Prodigy Fire master

Race: Human

"Huh... Looks like I'm stronger than the average five year-old." I said standing up. A portal opened up infront of me and my Mom stepped out.

(This is what Jayden is wearing but the white parts are red)

She had a red katana attached to the right side of her hip.

"Hino let's go you need a bath before we go to the Guild

"Hino let's go you need a bath before we go to the Guild." Mom says. I nodded and jumped through her portal.
------------------

Wow to chapters in one day. I deserve a f*cking cookie. Well I hope you all enjoyed this chapter I might post one later on today or tomorrow depends on my mood really.