Ch15: Escaping with a princess

Hinokami's POV

"C-can we take a break from running?" Rias breathes out.

We're never going to get out of here at this rate...

"We just started. Don't you want to go home?" I say. "I do but my feet hurt!" Rias whined.

I gave her a deadpanned expression.

"Don't look at me like that! I'm a princess I'm not used to this!💢" She shouts and I quickly put my hand over her mouth.

"Are you trying to alert every damn person here!?" I whispered yelled at her.

She was about to complain until I picked her up bridle style.

"There! Now please be quite." I say and she nods.

"The hell!? Their gone!!" A voice rings out.

Looks like they've noticed.

"Alright princess time to go!" I say kicking down a door and start running at high speeds. "Do you know where the priest is?" I ask Rias.

"He should be down the hall from he- Aah!"

The floor opens up below us and fall into an open cavern

"Wait a- is that Hinokami!?" I hear an oddly familiar voice.

I fell harshly on my back and Ria's lands on top of me. "Ow..."

"My baby!" My mom quickly hugs me as if I was going to disappear again. "Mom! *gasps* can't breath!" I say and she loosens her grip.

"Omg! I was so worried about you! Your mother will kill me if something happened to you." Mom say's and I nervously chuckled knowing what she said was true.

"Hino!" Mina run up to and gave me a big hug while Ren gave me a pat on the back.

"So how did you save the princess?" Anko asks.

"I almost forgot about Rias for a minute..." I was suddenly slapped.

"H-how dare your forget your future wife Baka!" She yells and everyone gave me an confused look.

"I'll explain that later but. I saved the princess let's teleport out of here!" I say.

"Space magic: teleportation circle!"

A blue magic circle appears under my mother's feet.

"So did anyone find the grand priest?" Mina asks.

"He probably escaped when Hinokami escaped with the princess." Anko says.

We all step on the magic circle. In a flash of blue light we we're out of the mountain and back in front of the tournament arena.

Knights were everywhere citizens who we're frozen in time were now looking around confused as ever.