Ch5: The perfect gift

"Hino, you remember the plan right?" Jayden, asked her daughter. "You and auntie distract Ma for the day while Mina, and I get her a birthday gift." Hinokami, says earning a proud smile from her Mom. "That's what I'm talking about! Now hurry up and get so I can take you Minako's house." Jayden, ushers her daughter into her room.

After Hinokami had gotten dressed she ran down stairs to her mom's.

(This is what Hinokami's wearing

(This is what Hinokami's wearing.)

"Bye Ma!" Hinokami says hugging Selene then running out the front door. "I'll see after I drop Hino off okay babe." Jayden says kissing Selene's cheek and follows Hinokami out the door.

[Space magic: Teleportation gate]

They both went through the portal and infront of Minako's house. As soon as Jayden knocked on the door it opened to reveal Mina. "Hi auntie and Hino!" Mina says letting them inside. "Is your mom ready?" Jayden asks her niece. "Yeah she's in the living room." Mina says.

Hinokami's POV

After a few minutes my Mom and aunt Minako left Mina led me to her room. "So have you figured out what to give your Ma yet?" She asked. "Not really. I don't have a clue what to give her." I said sitting down next to her. "You know there's this new shop in the plaza. I've seen a lot of woman buying stuff from their." Mina says. "Well... Ma does like rings." I said. "After I get dressed let's got to the jewelry stall and see what they got! I'm sure your Mom gave some gold before she left right?" Mina says.

"Yeah she did. She also gave me this Dimension ring." I said taking it out of my pocket.

"Woah

"Woah... Your Mom gave you that!?" Mina says shocked. "Yeah the other day when she and Ma went on a quest the one of the rewards was two Dimension rings so she gave me this one." I explained.

After Mina finished getting dressed we made our way to the plaza.

"So said your Ma likes rings right?" Mina looked around. "Yeah, which ring should we get?" I asked.