☾ 01. 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩

Intrigued, that was what he felt

Different, that was what she is.

He looked around the town while he remained on the rooftop. How the sun had set a good hour ago as he tilts his head up. His eyes looked at the moon that was hidden slightly behind the passing clouds.

And somehow, there was a lingering warmth on his hand as he tilts his head down to take a look at the hand that held the mere blind human the previous night. His lips parted as he could feel something rising within his demon heart.

But he remained silent about it.

He stood up, wondering where he would go. Where his feet would bring him to, and he started to walk. There were some who noticed him walking on the top of the shophouses, but they didn't pay any attention to him as they thought he was just a samurai.

How his hair covered the side view of his face, preventing one from looking at his three pairs of eyes. How he had lowered his gaze as he continued his journey down the route that he somehow wanted to take.

"Hm..." he hummed to himself as he noticed how the very same human was walking up the hill, heading home which he assumed. He watched as she struggled with the bunch of flowers she had gathered in her arms, watching as she staggered from left to right.

Letting out a huff in the end, did she end up stopping to take a breather. He soon appeared next to her, where he noticed how her body tensed up upon feeling someone next to her. Yet, it relaxed soon enough as she turned to look in his direction.

How he noticed the way her lips curled up into a smile as she looked in his direction, although not at his face as she stared straight ahead. He watched as she struggled to hold the flowers together in a proper bunch.

He reached out, in one swift motion gathered the flowers in his arms, holding them delicately. He watched as she blinked her blind eyes a few times, but the smile remained on her face as she reached out, detecting his arm did she rest her hand against it.

"Thank you, Kokushibo-san," she spoke out.

"How did you know it was me?" he asked, and he watched as she pointed to where her nose was, which he frowned at. Somehow, there was a slight burning question he wanted to ask her but decided not to as they started to walk up the hillside by side.

"Do you like flowers, Kokushibo-san?" she asked in a soft voice and Kokushibo reached out to hold her by the arm gently once they reached the slightly rundown estate that was situated on the top of the hill, guiding her up the short steps so that she wouldn't trip and fall.

"No comments?" [name] whispered out when she realized how Kokushibo didn't answer her question, but she could hear the sound of the flowers being placed onto the patio. She reached out to the floor as she tried to steady herself so she wouldn't fall flat onto the wooden floor.