☾ 05. 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝

Somewhere within him,he craved for her

he craved for her.

"What are you doing?" and [name] stopped feeling around for whatever she was looking for. Her lips curled up into a soft smile as she turned to look towards the direction of where the voice was heard.

"I'm heading out of town today, I need to head to the neighbouring one to get some supplies," [name] spoke out as she was trying to find the ends of the cloth to tie them together on the stick. Which Kokushibo walked closer to where she was and helped her with it.

"Alone?" he asked and [name] laughed at the way he had acted. How they had been together, living in the same rundown estate on the hill for over 2 years now, and she had grown aggressively attached to Kokushibo, which in return, he did as well.

"Yes, alone. It's not like you can walk under the sun, right?" she spoke out as she placed her hands on either side of his face when she managed to find him and gently caressed the sides of it. How she ran her thumbs over his eyes when he shut them.

"For a demon, you sure are reliable," [name] spoke out with a smile and Kokushibo hummed in response. How they started to remember the day that [name] confirmed her theory about Kokushibo being a demon.

It was fun indeed.

"Kokushibo-san?" [name] called out as she walked out after she had showered, turning to find Kokushibo who was standing behind her. She blinked her blind eyes a few times before she started to speak.

"You are a demon, right?" she asked and Kokushibo's eyes widened at what she had said.

"Yes," he answered with full honesty and he watched as [name]'s lips parted. He expected her to scream and beat him up, or run away telling others about his existence. But what came out from her lips, was something unexpected indeed.

"I see. That's cool. I can finally go to sleep in peace," she spoke out and Kokushibo frowned slightly at what she had said.

"If you are wondering why I'm not screaming, I would be if I had confronted you from the start. But living with you through these years, you didn't try to devour me and you protected me," [name] pointed out with a smile on her face.

"Hence, I'm not afraid of you. But your honesty, it does scare me,"

"I... Can... Go... If I have an umbrella to cover me..." Kokushibo whispered out and [name] reached out, pinching and pulling his cheeks harshly.

"Nope. I'm going alone. Don't you have some hunting to do?" she spoke out and Kokushibo turns his head to look away from [name]'s face, although she couldn't see what was on his face, she could only laugh at the way he was acting.

"Then take this. So that demons won't come after you," Kokushibo spoke out as he ripped part of his kimono and tied it around [name]'s wrist tightly. [name] blinked her eyes a few times before she placed a finger against his chest.