Chapter 2: House Party

Chapter 2:

Joe was in town in LA walking around on the phone leaving a voicemail to Sophie.

Joe: Hey Soph, hope you made it okay. Anyways we're throwing a party tonight, can't wait to see you. Call me when you land in Cali *hangs up and bumps into someone* oh, sorry.
???: oh! It's fine. I'm fine. *looks up* Joe?
Joe: crap... hey... Gigi...
Gigi: What are you doing in town? Last I heard you disappeared
Joe: I actually took a break for a while to be with family
Gigi: oh that's right, you went back home to play "daddy"
Joe: well actually I'm their brother, but yeah you get the point. It's good to see you again
Gigi: It's good to see you again Joe. You wanna go shopping?
Joe: uh... sure...

With Nick and the girls:

Nick was making phone calls for the party that were on Joe's guest list.

Nick: girls! Keep it down please.
Girls: sorry Nick!
Nick: okay... I'm in Hollywood, I can do this. *dials number* hey babe. Party. Jonas. Be there.. it's Nick... I'm a friend of Joe Jonas. *hears dial tone*  Babe? *cross name off* she's not coming.
DZ: *to Kristy* why can't I be the entertainment, I got mad skills check this out *starts beatboxing* DZ on the beats getting honey on the street. DZ in the beat...
Kristy: dude! Please let me think... oh my gosh why didn't I think of this before, this would be perfect!
DZ: why thank you
Claudia: you know she wasn't talking about you right
DZ: oh...

With Joe and Gigi:

Gigi: ahh, this is the best organic clothing store in LA. Everything here biodegrades before it goes out of style
Joe: cool
Gigi: I'm messing with you
Joe: I knew that so much. So, are you working on anything new this summer?
Gigi: Well actually I've been trying to take a break from modeling to focus on acting. There's been hush-hush, you know the Forever April Books.
Joe: yeah, I love anything with ghost
Gigi: Well, you're looking at one. I'm playing April in the movie. (a/n: yeah this book is base off Jonas La, but my style)
Joe: that's awesome. I would love to be in one of those.
Gigi: Do you act?
Joe: yeah I acted in a few roles before and did some commercials, but it's been a while, kind of rusty.
Gigi: Joe. Don't want to. Do.*noticed something* oh, here. Try this on for your party tonight.
Joe: *takes off jacket* How did you know about that?
Gigi: hello, everyone knows. And. Yes, I'm coming. Go.
Joe: ok.

Joe went to go try on the outfit and Gigi heard Joe's ringtone and said.

Gigi: so sorry *answers the phone* Joe is in a cell-free environment. Please, try him back. Peace and love. *hangs up*

Sophie was at the airport getting ready to leave, confused to the other person on the call before hanging up.

With Joe later on:

Joe was in his bathroom looking for suits to wear for the party.

Joe: good after noon Sophie. You smell nice. Is that a new perfume? No. *switch outfit* Sophie, what's up? Yeah, I rode a motorcycle here. Formal. Casual. Formal. Casual. Sophie. Meet your boyfriend. You're so lame. *goes downstairs to Nick after he changed*
Joe: How do I look?
Nick: fine
Joe: you didn't even look at me.
Nick: Joe, I've been looking at you my entire life
Joe: I'm changing.
Nick: Listen, Sophie likes you for you. Not for what you wear. Please don't be so shallow. Ok

*Phones Rings*

Joe: ppff please this isn't for Sophie
Nick: Joe I'm not an idiot, I know you still have a thing for my sister. I'm totally fine with it now
Joe: really? What's the sudden change? Isn't that breaking the bro code
Nick: whatever I'm fine with it, as long as you two are happy *answers phone* talk to me. That's good. No, A-list, that's what we're going for. Thank you. Unbelievable. Can you please take these to the pool area thanks?