Epilogue

Epilogue:
The family went on vacation with the Summeralls after Joe finally agreed. Kristy focus on her music career with the help of the Summeralls while they were in Hawaii. Joe got his band together to do their first music video back featuring Kygo with just the 3 band members.

They did their music video with family and friends. Kristy and Hayden shared their first kiss on set, Joe was pissed but gotten over it because he realized Kristy is not a little girl anymore.

The twins met some guys while in Hawaii at the hotel, they later snuck out with them to the hotel late at night to go to the hot tub but was busted by Sophie and Nick.

Kristy was realization that work on vacation is really stress, she rarely had time to be alone with Hayden. She really wanted to talk Hayden about the kiss during the music video before the concert.

The twins had enough of Kristy and Hayden and decided to step in and meddle. Mads talked to Hayden while Riley talked to Kristy. Hayden told Mads that she really like her sister but is afraid that it will ruined her friendship, then Kristy told Riley that she really liked Hayden but she's worried if she asked him she might reject her.

Hayden and Kristy met and felt like they were being set up and Kristy told her sisters that they were both dead when Riley told Kristy still liked her but Hayden chickened out and walked away. Kristy told her sisters to stay out of her life and walk away. The twins felt bad for meddling and said this was the worst vacation ever, little did they know that Hayden and his dad had a talk and he made things right with Kristy on stage after they did their duet to Little Did You Know before they shared a kiss in front of thousands of their fans. Then Hayden proceed to grab a stool and said he dedicated this next song he wrote to Kristy in his hotel bedroom before the show on how he should express his feelings more to Kristy and the new song was called Smiles For You.

The twins smiles from the crowd and high five each other, Sophie, Nick, and Joe were confused but figured they had something to do with it. Sophie did not know they liked each other and that's when Joe starred at her and confessed that he liked her too. Sophie was shocked she wasn't sure if she heard Joe correctly so she stayed silence and Joe frowned not expecting that answer from her.

After Kristy show, the family congratulated  her in the dressing room, and the twins squeal with Kristy and Joe, pulled Sophie aside and was upset with Sophie that she didn't say anything back. He was angry that he was always the one willing to make  this work and that Stella wasn't being honest with her feelings with him and that got everyone in the room attention. Sophie didn't know Joe felt that way about her and she kissed him. The truth was that she was scared about what would happened if they did dated, but Joe said no matter what they would always find their way back like it was before, they came so far for this moment to finally happened. Nick and the girls were shocked and Nick said "it's about time". The girls were excited for Joe and Sophie and hugged them and Mads said out of all the girls Joe dated Sophie was the perfect fit.

Chapters End Note:
And that's how I wanted to finish Little Moments book! I hope you enjoyed Book 1 and Book 2! Yes this is the finale series of Little Moments. The girls are growing up so I didn't know how else to write this story, that's why I like writing stories when they're not in their teens yet because it gives me more plot story ideas. But now that I watched Degrassi I got a lot of new story and things to share with you guys for my next book! My Little Girl will be out next! Finally will be doing a Joe Jonas Daughter story since I did Kevin and Nick's daughter story.