Prologue - slight *⚠*

5 years ago

Run. Rain. Hide. Game. Building. Dry. Safe. Danger. Run. People. Hall. Door. No! Stop! Run! Faster! HELP! PLEASE!

Everything spins as she ran. She ran through the wet football field. The players coming back inside from a rainy game against their all-time rivals. The all boys school of the east against the all boys school of the west. The home team won. The school of the east won. She ran as fast as she could. She ran through the nearest door. The change room. She had no time to turn back. Danger was coming. Danger was here, about to grab her by the neck and pull her away from freedom. Away from happiness. Down to the burning fire of hell. She ran through the boys coming out of the shower. The boys changed out of the heavy football uniforms. She didn't care that they were changing or half naked. She had seen it all before. After all, she was raped a mere week ago. After all, she was pregnant. The small nine year old girl ran into one of the boys.

"Help." She squealed Danger came running through the teenage boys.

"Come with me," He said quietly, "I'll help you."

She followed the boy out of the change room. He led her to another boy that looked just like him. A brother. A younger brother. About her age. Maybe a few years older.

"Ben, take her to Papa. Tell him that she needs to be protected. Danger is coming for her." The teenage boy said to the younger boy.

The teenage boy knows Danger? The same Danger I know? Does he know me? Can he save me?

"Okay, Mas."

"Follow me. I'll help you."

She followed the boy, her hand in his, until Danger caught up. Until Danger grabbed her by the neck and pulled her away from the boy. Away from freedom. Away from happiness. Away from friends and family. From life. From light. From everything.

"Bad girl. You know what happens to bad girls like you, right?" Danger asks in a scary voice.

Of course she knew what happened to bad girls. It's the same thing that happens every time she does something wrong. It's time to be Danger's punching bag. Again.