Chapter 5 - slight *⚠*

Luca's P.O.V.

"Well, it's cool to meet you Chase. You look a lot like your sister, you know that?" I say, kneeling down to Chase's height.

"P-people s-say that a-a lot." My fiore stutters out

"No kidding. If you weren't, what, nine, ten years older than him, you could pass for his mother!" Parker says, looking between the two of them.

Something doesn't add up. There has to be a reason why Chase looks so much like Bronx. They can't be just half-siblings.

"C-can w-we p-please g-go to our r-room?" Bronx whispers, I just barely hear it.

"Totally, follow me!" I say and start heading in the direction of the room we had made up for her.

"Are me and Ma- I mean Bwonx gonna shawe a woom again?" Chase asks me with his cute little five year old voice.

What was he going to say?

"Nope, you have a room all to yourself nugget! It even has a racecar bed." I say smirking.

"Here is your room fiore. And Chase, you are right beside Bronx. There is a conjoining door so that you can get to his room quickly." I say, directing my words to mi fiore at the end.

"T-thank you L-luca." Mi fiore says.

Once she and Chse walk into their appropriate rooms, I slide down the door to Bronx's room, hoping to maybe hear a piece of their private conversation.

"Mama, how was I made?" I hear Chase's voice, muffled by the door.

"Well, some of Dia's friends wanted to play with Mommy, my I Mommy did not want to play with them. Dia's friends forced Mommy to play with them. After a while, you were born. I will always love, okay? Mama is right here. I will never let anyone hurt you baby. I'm your mother, it's my job to keep you safe. Diablo will never hurt us again, okay? Remember that." Bronx finishes.

Chase is Bronx's son? Bronx was raped by Father's friends! Mi fiore was hurt by that ungrateful creature?! How dare he!

Running down the stairs, I go to the first brother I see, Parker.

"Luke, what the hell is wrong dude? Are you okay?" Parker asks as I catch my breath.

"Chase in Bron's son. She was raped by one of his friends and got pregnant. Our fiore had a baby at ten years old! Our little fiore has a son!" I say, close to tears.

How could I let this happen? She's still a child! She's not even fifteen yet, and she has a four year old son.

"I swear to fucking God. I will bring that son of mother fucking bitch back from the dead and kill him all over again!" Parker says through gritted teeth.

"Should we tell the others? You know, just let them know?" I ask.

"Maybe. We should definitely tell Vince and Ali, they should really know." Parker says, making himself a sandwich.

"Just think, she lost her virginity at ten years old, as far as we know, and you haven't even lost yours yet. You're seventeen! She was ten. That's just messed up." I say, stealing the sandwich he just made, and walked out of the room.

"Hey! Get back here. I want that sandwich." Parker whines from behind me.

"This sandwich is only from people who have lost their virginity." I say taking a big bite out of it.

"I have kinda lost my virginity." He grumbles.

"How do you kinda lose it?" I asked.

"A blowjob." He says, like it's the most obvious thing in the world.