Chapter 7 *⚠*

Bronx's P.O.V

After my little outburst, I ran up to my room. I don't need people telling me lies. Father was right, is right. I deserve jackshit. Nothing, just like me. This house, this family, I don't need it. I can't be worthy of a life like this. I don't fit in. I'm an outcast to society. The ugly duckling. I'm the bitch that got knocked up at nine years old! No one gets pregnant at nine. I'm a disgraceful little whore. I just bring pain and displeasure into people's lives. Look at what Vincent did when he found out that Chase was my son; he started to cry! I heard his screaming. I can't take anything they have to offer me. I need to earn it.

"Bron, mi fiore. Come out, please." Alessandro pleas through the door.

With no reply, I lock the conjoining door and the main door. I need to be alone. They weren't supposed to find out. They'll hit me, like Father did.

"Bronx. Open this door, now! We need to talk." Alessandro says, more sternly.

I just sit there, on the floor, waiting for them to leave.

"Please! Bambina, we won't hurt you. We just want to help you." Vincent says; they must all be out there.

"Sorella, come on. We want to help." Luca says.

No one can help me. No one knows the shame and guilt. It was my fault my step mother and step brother are dead. It's my fault Chase doesn't have a better life. It's my fault I couldn't grow some balls and stand up to Father. It's all my fault. Everything would be better if I joined Father in hell. Heading over to my small backpack with my clothes and items, I grab the tiny pocket knife I was given by an old friend of mine from school. He gave it to me right before I left New York and went to North Dakota. I walk into the ensuite bathroom and lock the door behind me; you can never be too careful. I sit down with my back to the wall and open the knife. Slowly, I press the knife into the scarred skin of my wrist, adding yet another scar to the collection. I've been doing this since I found out that I was pregnant with Chase. I need some way to release my demons and this is the only way I found.

"Bron? I'm getting worried. Open the door. I'm about to break it down." A muffled voice says; Alessandro's muffled voice.

"Yeah fiore. Let us in!" Another voice belonging to Vincent says.

I kept cutting and cutting. Blood had dripped onto the white floor of the fancy bathroom. Shit, hopefully it won't get on the nice white carpet. I heard my brothers leave a while ago, saying that they'll be back later. With them gone, I could do my business in peace.

"Mama? I'm sowwy if this was my fault. I wove you." Chase says through the wall.

I love you too Chase.

I look down at my bloody wrists. Damn, this will be hard to hide. Looking up, everything starts to get blurry. Black dots also cloud my vision. All of a sudden, everything goes black.

I love you Chase.