the explanation Lilac's pov

Lilac's POV

My father spoke his voice laced with concern and confusion. I can tell that now is the perfect time to put my plan into action. "Dad don't worry. I marked Hazel and we done the bone marrow ivf baby. It's ok" I explain in a calm and collected tone. Holding Hazel's hand as tight as possible to keep her calm, knowing she is traumatized for what has happened to her over the last four months. My father can tell how traumatized she is and looks at me dead in the face.

"Get her upstairs to rest, we need to make preparations." He sternly spoke in his Alpha tone, ushering to low ranking Omega, who hurries in and escorts her upstairs to her room. "Lilac my office now!" Father softly spoke, I just nodded my head and followed him, to the office. I knew he wouldnt ask about where the money came from, he trusted me.

"What is the problem father?" I ask a little concerned.

"The baby. It isn't a bone marrow baby is it?" My father questions. My heart sinks and a lump develops in my throat, I wanna say that the baby is, however he already knows. "Its ok Lilac, I know you said it to try and keep it hush what happened. However with extensive questioning on Seirras and Joe, we did reveal who the baby's father is. However being that the child has Luna, and Alpha blood in them, this can be covered up as your baby. There is one problem." My father spoke concern lacing his voice, he had me in shoke with what he had said. I quickly snap out of it.

"What is that problem father?" I ask concerned. He sighs and lowers his head, my heart sinks even further. "Father?" I ask even more concerned this time.

"The baby will be part rogue" he sighed in reply. Knowing what this meant for the baby my heart sunk, I knew that baby would stay linked to Seirras, and worse of all I knew he could come take the baby whenever he wanted. This hurt my heart, but I knew I had to protect Hazel and the new baby, no matter what. I nod in reply to my father, and excuse myself from the office. I know this is a bad idea, but my legs won't stop. I'm heading down to were we are keeping Joe and Seirras, that's when I hear his voice.

"I told you to hide her well you idiots, now how am I meant to get her out the pack? Kaylon wanted you both to deliver her to his pack, as weak as possible. However Seirras you made he pregnant, and Joe you were to soft to hurt her. You both are pathetic, now Seirras you have a baby, Kaylon won't be happy. Once that baby is born Seirras you get it away from her, then take her to Kaylon. Is that understood?" Kaleb spoke anger in his voice, that's all I needed to hear. I head back up to Hazel's room and sit next to her. I definitely don't trust Kaleb now.